2011 Audi S4

The Killer Audi S4 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/01/2012. Trim: 2011 Audi S4 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Performance & styling set this car apart from other European and Japanese manufacturers. The supercharged 6 cylinder is strong, yet offers pretty decent MPG.
Cons: Nothing really is lacking.
Overall review: In the $50K class/category this car has it all. Looks, style, performance, technology & reliability. I looked at the BMW 335, Infiniti, Lexus, Mercedes and in the $50,000 price range there's really nothing close when all is considered.
THE REAL TRUTH IN ENGINEERING by jgmd on 08/26/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi S4 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: EVERYTHING!
Cons: NOTHING!
Overall review: THE BEST OF MOST WORLDS
One of My Favorites! by Ducman53 on 06/10/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi S4 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Rock solid performer. Exceptional build quality in the areas of fit and finish and mechanically has given me no troubles. The interior is first rate and the ugraded stereo is fantastic. All wheel drive also makes this a good choice for all year driving. Unlike the S5 which has a slide only function sun roof and a gas guzzler V-8, this car is more of my cup of tea. This car feels like I can drive it forever and then pass it on to my children. It is that good.
Cons: Contols can be a little confusing especially the turn signal and cruise control being on the same side but on different stalks. One cup holder? Come-on! Who gets to use it? Front seats are only okay on long trips. The nav is okay but we have used better.
Overall review: We (2) recently took this car on a week-long beach vacation. We were packed to the gills with both rear seats dropped and the entire car packed. You would have never known by how the car performed even when fully loaded. I have the 6 speed manual and even when driving at lower speeds, the car would readily step out in sixth gear. Very good torque. Gas mileage running at high speeds and fully loaded ran about 25 mpg. Originally, I was looking to purchase a Cayman S but this car stole me away as it as just as fast (maybe faster), and is practical enough to use (comfortably) every day. I gave up on BMW a few years ago and would not consider one at this time. Some similar examples exist but not for my money.
S4 Rocks by Performance and Luxury in one Package on 02/12/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi S4 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This masterpiece accelerates like no other. I've taken it to 100 mph and the stability is pretty cool. The interior feels very roomy and the navigation system is pretty easy to use. The cabin rides very quietly and people can actually understand me when I talk on the blue tooth device. My first Audi was a 2008 TT with 3.2L manual transmission, which put out 255 hp; this baby kicks out 330 hp! Living large and lovin' it.
Cons: It looks too much like the A4. But then again, only an Audi person would know the difference between an A4 vs. S4. For what it's worth, I test drove an A4 and there is noticable difference.
Overall review: My S4 truly is an amazing vehicle. I love driving it to work and it really makes me feel like The Man.
Super Stealth Car by HeyMario - Riverside, CA on 12/04/2010. Trim: 2011 Audi S4 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Truly a stealth performance car; majority of people won't be able to tell the difference between this and an A4.
Cons: Memory seats should come standard in a $50k+ car. Also, more interior color choices would be nice. Lastly, I don't see why you have to pay extra to have the supercharged logo installed.
Overall review: Have owned a 2007 Audi A6 with the 4.2L engine, a 2008 BMW 535i, 2006 Lexus IS350, etc; but so far, I'm really impressed with the quality of this car's fit and finish and the combination of performance and fuel economy just amazes me.