2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Love 2 red MBs by Annie Genoa on 03/09/2012. Trim: 2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love it!! Also have GLK350 2012
Cons: NO cons
Overall review: Love my 300n= & 350
Excellent Quality, Performance and Reliability by Steve from Prescott on 11/23/2013. Trim: 2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is my second C class. I keep a car around 10 years. The reliability on this car is amazing, absolutely zero problems after three years of use. My C300 sports sedan handles and accelerates better than my old Porsche and is certainly more reliable and less expensive to own. Solid quality.
Cons: More room in the back seat.
Overall review: I would heartily recommend this car to anyone who wants quality, performance and reliability.
German Engineering by Coffeebeenz (Louisiana) on 05/06/2014. Trim: 2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The car totally lives up to my expectation. I have never had a problem with this vehicle. The vehicle was leased in 2010 and now I'm purchasing the vehicle.
Cons: I've been giving this one a lot of thought and can't think of anything negative about this car.
Overall review: This was our first Mercedes. We now have 20,000 miles on it. It has been an excellent car since we got it. We wanted to purchase another, but loved this one so much, we decided to keep it. I leased this vehicle from a great dealership, with an excellent sales staff, and service team. My overall experience has been great. I would recommend this automobile to anyone.
C-300 - Nice Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/03/2013. Trim: 2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Handles great. Nice ride
Cons: Front Bumper is a little low
Overall review: I would buy again
Amazing car by James on 12/06/2012. Trim: 2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful styling, great startup in the winter. Even starts nicely at -40.
Cons: Needs more power on lower models
Overall review: Would buy again.