2011 Kia Sedona

GREAT VAN, FORGET THE MINI PART. by THOM on 01/05/2011. Trim: 2011 Kia Sedona LX LWB, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: PLENTY OF PEP, GOOD MPG, LOTS OF ROOM AND VERSITILITY. 24.5 MPG AT 70+ MPH ON A 700 MILE TRIP, WITH UNDER 1,000 MILES ON THE ENGINE AT THE BEGINNING. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL PUT SYNTHETIC IN IT AND SEE IF IT IMPROVES EVEN MORE. LOVE THE 6 SPEED TRANSMISSION; VERY SMOOTH AND DOESN'T MAKE YOU WANT MORE POWER.
Cons: NOT A THING.
Overall review: VERY HAPPY I WAITED FOR THE 2011 WITH THE BETTER ENGINE AND 6 SP TRANSMISSION.
All your shopping is done! by Richard of FL on 05/02/2012. Trim: 2011 Kia Sedona LX LWB, Owned 2 years.
Pros: What other minivan gives you 5 year/60,000 miles bumper to bumper warranty as well as 10 year/100,000 on power train? When this is added to the already lowest price in the industry and dealers anxious to make deals, the gulf from this to the next best deal is very broad. I bought a new 2008 in November of 2008 and paid just a tad less than $20,000 including all taxes, tags and title - out the door and delivered! The other manufacturers should fold up their tents and go home! The only sales they can possibly garner - to an astute and value conscience buyer - is due to brand loyalty. There is NO OTHER REASON to purchase any other brand. Period.
Cons: One of the folding second row seats has not functioned properly on several occasions. The dealership has been unable to repair this properly, but I can live with it. Also, the power is great, but a tad more mileage would certainly be welcome during this era of $4 gas. I get 18+ mpg in town and 23+ mpg on the road, almost without regard to speed.
Overall review: With 52,000 miles on my Sedona LX and about 3 1/3 years gone on the warranty, I need to start looking for the next Sedona before any warranty issues for which I may be asked to pay crop up! I have 8,000 miles or 1 2/3 years remaining and it is obvious that I will hit 60,000 miles before the end of the 4th year. Be warned!! This warranty is a "spoiler" as I am now unable to shop for anything besides a Hyundai/Kia! All other brands offer the same 3 year/36,000 warranty which seems pathetic by comparison.
TERRIFIC VAN by ROCKY on 05/29/2014. Trim: 2011 Kia Sedona LX LWB, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Surprisingly powerful with excellent MPG! Our trip to Iowa and back from Florida last year, yielded us 27.55mpg. The 6 speed was great. I found if I locked it into 6th, it would pull the inclines at overpasses without downshifting or the torque converter unlocking. Our best hiway mileage was 29.81mpg at 60mph AND using E-0 (no ethanol). The rest of the hiway mileage was around 27.7mpg with E-10. We tried to keep it at or below 70 mph (=2000+- rpm). Tach x 3.4=MPH is terrific for a gas engine. LOVE IT! A full 4x8 sheet of plywood fits inside. Great warranty / great power / great mpg / great comfort / ...
Cons: could be less expensive...say around $5,000...but isn't everything too pricey?
Overall review: GREAT ECONOMY, WARRANTY, POWER, COMFORT, ROOM, ...
billymacinblack by billymacinblack on 02/28/2014. Trim: 2011 Kia Sedona, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It rides really smooth, Somewhat great gas mileage for a van in 2011. Replaced factory tires with Firestone. Rides quiet now. Handles like a snow mobile here in Syracuse, New York. Nothing stops her. Sound system is just incred. Needs a front to rear adjustment (Fader), Black is beautiful and this Van really shows off her Black beauty side with a great shine. Installed a car starter. a real must have in colder climates. Installed Yellow fog lights. A must have in a snowy climate. Just a great van to drive and own. I will definitely buy another, in about 4 years. this one shows no sign of ware.
Cons: Noisy heater. Whistle, like something stuck in blower. Road wind from door seals, Bearable.
Overall review: I just love my black beauty. She drives so smooth. Purs like a kitten. Cannot be stopped by even a major snow storm. Drive-on!!!!!!
The mini-van of mini-van's! by George from Phoenix on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2011 Kia Sedona EX LWB, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Sedona is very quiet yet powerful enough to pull our 18 ft speedboat handily. The gas mileage is surprising at 26 highway and a consistent 21 around the city. (Phoenix). Everyone likes the ride and convenience of entry and exit. The navigation system is excellent.
Cons: Could use another storage compartment for long trips back and forth to MN.
Overall review: We have owned two Ford vans, two Dodge and three Chrysler mini vans. This is the best of all we have had.