2011 Chevrolet Impala

Dependable family car by David from Iowa on 03/07/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Impala LT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: A great full size car. Plenty of room for kids and easy for the older crowd to get in and out of. Engine has plenty of power and fuel economy is always at least 25plus. Love the looks and heated leather seats. I haven't gotten any bad remarks from on lookers.. Always getting compliments on appearance. Far as I'm concerned the car mag reviews are all wrong. Think they just push what the govt. wants them to say.
Cons: It didn't come with a hot chick!!
Overall review: There is nothing wrong with this vehicle. Its a good dependable car.
Decent car: by Cattle Farmer on 06/23/2011. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Impala LTZ, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the room in the car ,instrument very easy to read, seating very good, trunk space great. Handles very good on the highway.
Cons: Gas milage is not like my old 3800, engine it got an easy 30 + miles at 70 mph on the highway. My new 2011 LTZ IMPALA, with a 3900 engine, i can't get 25 miles per gallon on this cheap fuel on the market today. to get 30 miles per gallon i would have to drive 50 to 55 miles an hour.
Overall review: For a full size car its nice, a person will just have to drive slower.
Disappointed in Carolina by Serenitye4u on 10/10/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Impala LT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Chevy Impala LT looks sporty on the exterior.
Cons: I don't like the middle headrest as it makes visibility out of the rear veiw mirror difficult. Also, the cup holders in the middle console are so far back that you have to reach backwards to get to your drinks. The materials used in making this car is molded plastic and extremely cheap. I have had problems with the gear shift sounds as if grinding however, dealership couldn't duplicate the noise when I took it in.
Overall review: I wish I had never purchased this vehicle.
2011 Impala Buyer Beware by Driver from Prescott, Ontario on 02/29/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Impala LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The impala is good for a full size economical sedan. The interior is adequate for families and aims to please the overall general public. Fuel economy on the highways is good and considering the gas prices it becomes great. The interior trim lacks but the exterior is crisp and clean. The looks is moderates a true blend of yesteryears with modern providing a classic look with modern refinements.
Cons: Highway braking is good however traffic braking has a lot to be desired the brakes are prone to feel spongy and braking distance increase, transmission is prone to blow seals internally and tends to shift hard in cold weather (verified by Myers Chevrolet - Ottawa), Front tires abnormally wear unevenly and rotating them is pointless since you will have to buy 4 tires instead of 2 if you rotate them after the rotation. The head rest in the rear centre blocks the drivers field of vision and there is no way to remove it, the back seats are slightly to big for the space the rear doors press against the seat causing a groove (this is a manufactures defect)
Overall review: I wish I could recommend the impala but I can't while fuel economy is good the mechanics of it all is poor. Again this is based on my experience with the car and I did have in for servicing everytime there was a problem. So much so I know the service adviser by name, he knows me and we hang out once in awhile. With that said someone looking for a car and not doing much driving may enjoy it more but for a primary car I can't recommend it, however its cousin the Malibu is excellent and if it size and luxury then opt for the Regal.
Salesman's Car by EPS on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Impala LT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is comfortable, stylish, and has enough power for on and off the highway. I have bluetooth and Onstar, so it there is a lot of convenience in it.
Cons: There is a bad blind spot, so be careful.
Overall review: Excellent value. Prior to this I always avoided Chevy.