2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Silver 2011 SS by silverbullet on 06/18/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling and it is fun to drive. The 2SS with an auto. This car will get up and go with 400 horse! Put it on cruise control(Hard to do) and got 27 mph at 65mph. Average around 20 to 21 with dailey driving.
Cons: Visibility is poor. No Nav system(On star doesnt really count)
Overall review: A short female could not drive this car, would be very hard for them to see. But a guy like me loves it!
great looking car! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/13/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2LT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love how it looks and how it handles. Since i have the convertible I rode in two parades and the parade goers up and down the route commented on how bad a** the car looks!
Cons: can't think of anything
Overall review: the only thing i would trade my 2011 camaro convertible for is a 2012 model!
"Like a rock" Go Camaro! by Rottweiler, Colorado Springs, CO on 03/02/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 1LT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Sweet automobile. V6 engine is strong, quick and responsive with the six speed transmission. Does a 90 degree turn at 45 mph and does not wander or float. Handles like a dream, suspension is very firm. Excellant braking which is smooth and even. A really nice sports car at a reasonable price. I cannot over state how strong and quickly the V6 engine responds. Fuel mileage on the interstate is early twenties at 75/80 mph, 17/18 around town. Not bad for a 317 HP engine.
Cons: Restricted vision to rear and sides. Raised hood air scoop blocks vision of right front fender. Huge doors can be a pain in parking lots.
Overall review: This is one heck of a beautiful automobile. If you like past Camaro's you will absolutely love this one. It is the Cat's Meow. Don't get me wrong, the Ford Mustang is also sweet, it is just not a Camaro. I am 72 years old and love it! And a tip, if you get the jump out of the hole on the V8 Camaro or Mustang, they will have their hands full catching that V6. Trust me on that. If they snooze, they lose!
A Dream On Wheels by Steve A. from Chicago. on 01/20/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Both, its looks and power are incredible!!! My nickname for my black Camaro LS is "The Weapon," because I feel like I am driving an arrow or a bullet. After a year of owning it I still get compliments from strangers. As far as its power goes, all I can say is that I barely touch the accelerator and I am off flying. My goal was to get the V8 manual because I would have loved driving 600 hp, but my budget didn't quite make it. But let me tell you, once you punch up 250 hp you are still in heaven. And I can't forget to mention that it weaves between lanes like a seal in water.
Cons: I like the interior, but it really didn't 'WOW!' me. Not enough room in the console for storage. No light in the glove box. Door pockets are pretty tight. Seat controls could use some improvement
Overall review: It is honestly a wonderful car. I feel that its combination of power and style give it class. I would recommend this car to anyone who is in the market for high performance car at a reasonable cost.
2011 cyber grey still having fun a year later by Kevin on 01/06/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 1LT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Amazing looks and performance. I added a flowmaster axle back performance exhaust which increased the horespower and lbs of ft torque. For the price of 25,000 i dont think you can find another car out there with comparable performance and gas mileage.
Cons: none
Overall review: Fantastic and fun to drive. Head turner