2011 Buick LaCrosse

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Lacrosse review by redleg on 04/08/2012. Trim: 2011 Buick LaCrosse, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks and cornering
Cons: Road and engine noise horrible. Hard ride and hard seats. (I have driven Park Avenues and Lucernes for 20 years).
Overall review: Anyone driving luxury Buicks should look elsewhere.
Red Jewel Tint - LaCrosse CXL 2011 - LOVE IT!!! by Preciouslady, Romeoville, IL on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2011 Buick LaCrosse CXL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I recently purchased my LaCrosse CXL from Saukville, WI, as I am from the Chicago area. The price was right since this vehicle came with so many upgrades like the 18" Chrome Wheels, Memory Settings on Leather-Appointed Heated Front Seats, Rear Parking Assist, Universal Home Remote, Bluetooth®2 for phone capability and a remote start and last but not least is the blue ambient lighting. LOVE IT!!!
Cons: Trunk space could have been a little bigger, but this would make the back seats smaller. So at the end of the day, I rather have more seat space than trunk space. In addition, I found out that my bumper retainers were broken on both the front and back bumpers (covered under warranty). With this in mind, my bumpers are not flushed as they should be. One headlight is flushed with the bumper and the other headlight sits just under the bumper. I was told that a lot of people have had this issue. GM need to look into this issue and resolve it ASAP.
Overall review: Overall I love my (John Cena) Yes, I name my cars. John is a beauty...he is sleek and slim, but oh so powerful at the same time. I have the Red Jewel Tint. With the 18" Chrome Wheels, and the chrome against the red jewel tint is awesome. The interior is one of a kind and I love it!!!
"Nice Ride by GRIZZ on 08/05/2012. Trim: 2011 Buick LaCrosse CXS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Enjoy driving every time I get in it. Overall this is the finest car I have ever owned. More comfort than my 2003 Acura CL, more zip than my 1995 Riviera. Lots of great features but best of all is the air conditioned front seats, great when you live in Texas.
Cons: Only real complaint is visability but you do get used to it to a degree. Fuel mileage is acceptable considering the size and comfort of this car.
Overall review: I would recommend this car and after owning for just over a year am very satisfied and would buy again.
Import Beater by Reggie from Charlotte on 07/21/2012. Trim: 2011 Buick LaCrosse CXS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the way it handles and rides. I have owned the CXS for 1 year and have had no problems. One of the best cars I have owned so far. V6 is strong but likes the Gas.
Cons: Has a few blind spots.
Overall review: Great Car
Review ID: #562026 Is this review offensive?
Great Car by Darrell D. on 06/16/2012. Trim: 2011 Buick LaCrosse, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have own the lincoln MKZ and other sedans. I like the buick better than any of them.
Cons: when the sun roof is open the exteior noise is a little loud
Overall review: great car!
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next