2011 BMW 1-Series

135i Coupe Sport package by John on 04/16/2013. Trim: 2011 BMW 135i Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: compact and nimble. Acceleration still makes me laugh out loud.
Cons: None
Overall review: This car reminds me of my old 2002 with alot more power
The baby M3 by DSB135i on 11/30/2010. Trim: 2011 BMW 135i Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is a Rocket ship. With the new N55 engine of 300hp and the added DCT trans with sport package for the money you can't ask for a faster car! This is a baby M3, its that fast and the ride is great. The DCT trans shifts so fast and is so smooth. I don't like using the paddle shifters but in this car this trans makes it fun! Just a great fun car to drive that will put a smile from ear to ear everytime you get into it!
Cons: Not a fan of the run flats. They are very expensive to replace and give the car a harder ride. I rather have a regular performance tire with a dounut in the trunk!
Overall review: If you purchase this car you will NOT be disappointed. For the money this car give you the best performance out there! Yes the back seat is small but you don't but this coupe for room you buy it for performance
Great Sports Coupe by Kev on 09/21/2012. Trim: 2011 BMW 128i Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks great inside and out, Fuel Economy, Acceleration, Handling, Smooth Ride, Excellent Front Seats (w/spt pkg)
Cons: Not very many tech goodies for price (no bluetooth on a $30+ car?), and standard stereo is weak. upgrade to harmon kardon.
Overall review: Excellent Driver's Car! I have a 2011 BMW 128i with 6-speed Manual and Sport Package. I added a few upgrades (exhaust, lightweight wheels and high perf tires), and it drives like a dream. Acceleration is more than adequate for all situations, and power is readily available across the entire rpm band. There are faster (straight-line) cars for the money, but none seemed to offer the overall package of the BMW. The MPG is excellent for the perfomance category it is in. Even with a heavy foot in mixed driving I average 24-27mpg, and got over 30mpg while driving 80+ mph down I-5 to L.A. Front seats are supportive and comfortable. Even my good friend who is 6'6" was able to find a comfortable driving position. Rear seats are slightly cramped, but decent for a sports coupe. Lots more room than a Mustang or Camaro. Good sized trunk, and I can get a ton of stuff in with the seats down. Ride is comfortable, especially with the run-flat tires removed. Overall, I'm very happy with it.
Not another car like it by Matt from Windsor, Ontario on 02/16/2012. Trim: 2011 BMW 128i Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car is amazingly quick, agile, stylish and high quality. Everything on the car feels very solid. When you drive the 1 series, you feel like you're driving a bigger and more substantial car. The space inside is actually quite useable if you're not too tall. I'm 5'8 and someone of average size can fit behind me in the back seats no problem. Difficulty getting in and out of the back seat is a given in any 2 door coupe. Smooth as butter engine and 6 speed manual transmission, and is actually pretty good in the snow with the all season tires - if you know what you're doing, that is.
Cons: Gas mileage, though not horrible, could definately be better - a lot of cars with more horsepower blow it away in the city. 18 city, 28 highway rating is pretty accurate. Had the batter replaced under warranty due to not being able to cope with the cold weather - what...they don't have winter in Germany? lol
Overall review: There just isn't another car in this price range that comes close to the driving feel of this car - and it's not even the turbo! They hold their value, get DECENT mileage, it's been pretty dependable so far, and it's very nice inside and out. Paint quality is outstanding, by the way. I do love my Japanese cars and took a gamble with this German beauty and I am not disappointed - we'll see how things are after warranty.
"Automotive Swagger Series" by BimmerMitch from Charlotte on 07/04/2011. Trim: 2011 BMW 128i Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle is pure "Automotive Swagger" in my opinion! Driving it is something I awaken to with pleasure each day. Moreover,1 Series 128i is an absolute joy to drive in my mind. The luxurious demeanor it champions allows most valet servers to park it alongside some of the most luxurious vehicles without a hint of feeling intimidated. As an added environmental perk, my 1 Series 128i Coupe falls right in line with eco-expectations as it relates to fossil fuel consumption capacity.
Cons: I dislike the sometimes bumpy ride on urban streets,but I sort of blame that on other sectors.
Overall review: Overall, this vehicle is not only a joy to drive but a trophy of prestige and a tangible example of acute,luxurious automotive panache.