2011 Audi A4

My second A4 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/21/2012. Trim: 2011 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Love the power and handling and four wheel drive. The eight speed transmission helps get good gas mileage. The styling is the best in its' class. It is also big enough inside to be comfortable for five people.
Cons: My only problem with this vehicle is that after only 14K, (1 year and 9 months of use), one of the fuel injectors failed and I had to be towed into the dealership. However, the towing and repair process was made painless with everything being covered and service was quick and thorough and a loaner car was also provided.
Overall review: This is my second A4 the first had no significant problems and the second so far just the failed fuel injector. I am overlooking this problem as a freak incident and have to say overall that the car is the best bang for the buck in its' class.
Review ID: #562050 Is this review offensive?
After long search and a lot of cars driven this stood out in quality by MikeCinti on 06/03/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The engine and Transmission are incredible! Its so smooth you dont even feel it shifting. Feels like more Horsepower than it is. I've put 3k miles on it and average 31.7 MPG on the HWY with a lead foot. Going 75 MPH from South Bend IN to Cincinnati Ohio I only used a half tank of gas. The sound system is good, the bluetooth was very simple to setup and down load all my contacts. I have the mid level premium+ version. Steering wheel controls are nice, great size trunk, great build quality, quattro is way to go
Cons: Seats are a little firm but are breaking them in, visability out back takes getting used to, dialing phone from screen is difficult, and glove box Ipod/Iphone hoookup should be in center rest.
Overall review: I looked at and test drove a ton of cars, I was all over the map; BWM 3 series (way way too small, cramped cabin, sparse cubbies, too small of a trunk cant even fit a set of clubs in it), Ford Taurus (way too expensive for AM. car, poor rear visability, very big car, but nice overall) Hyundai Sonata turbo (alignment issues with both testers I drove, seats were not comfortable), Infinity g37x and the merc. c300 were nice too, but Audi cabin was the best.
Aud 2011 A4 2.0T P by FIXER on 12/27/2010. Trim: 2011 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The style and size for a A4 2011 2.0 T, looks great and is bigger inside and wheel base than my 2004 A-6 Turbo. More trunk space and more features.
Cons: None at this time.
Overall review: This four cylinder all wheel drive turbo , can get up and go , and handles great. Its hard to get use to the 8 speed trans when you kick it, it just wants to keep going. A bud of mine said I could have purchased a couple of american cars for the price. He has the last Crown Vic made. I shower him all of the features and said You can't get them on any American car. We were going to a Christmess party and I had to drive . His car could not go up the hill with the ice on his drive way rear wheel drive . I went up and back a couple of times he never said a word. Go figure.
Right on! by Lance- Germany/ Kansas U.S.A on 11/18/2012. Trim: 2011 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan FrontTrak Multitronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks, refinement, and limited maintenance. Worthy of the price.
Cons: Brake usage. Had it on the autobahn in Germany for a year and the heaviness of the vehicle forced breaks to work very hard.
Overall review: Thank you Audi for this car. If you want, I will take a 2013 from you. Also I a, an owner of a 2006 Subi Legacy and this is my fourth Audi/VW.
Best luxury sedan for the money by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/27/2014. Trim: 2011 Audi A4, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The design, looks, classic sedan proportions, looks good as it age. stable Handling, easy to control and effortless performance. Stable suspension, rather than soft wobbly ones. Very clever 8 speed automatic gearbox; better than a manual Quiet but very fast, understated performance. Awesome sound system.
Cons: low fuel efficiency of 20mpg in city and lower in winter 17mpg. mixed travels = 25mpg highway = 30mpg Slight lag in power delivery if you floored the throttle from standing still. Consumes oil.
Overall review: I own the Audi A4 quattro with 8speed auto This is my favourite car that I've own so far. The design is the perfect representation of a classic sedan. The proportions and subtle details just gives you that feel good vibe. Its a beautiful car and it will age beautifully. The quality of the exterior and interior literally bought my heart from the first time I test drove it. Love the stable handling handling especially during the snowy winter. Which is up to half a year where I live. Love the subtle performance, it is fast but quiet. Everything on this car feels easy and effortless. No need to wait for the engine to rev up, no need to floor the throttle to get a jump on performance. Love the 8 speed auto. This gearbox finally convinced me of moving from manual to an autobox. That's how good it is. Its fast, faster than manual gearbox changing gears. Its intuitive, its always on the right gear, knows which gear to pick from power to econo mode.