2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

World Class SUV! by Ron the fly fisherman on 12/19/2011. Trim: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I leased the 2011 Grand Cherokee Laredo in June, 2011 before driving it to the West Coast. Approaching 5,000 miles, it is a joy to drive and the best vehicle I have owned (also the 4th SUV / CUV). The highway mileage comes in higher than the EPA rated 22. The only option is the basic 4WD. It is still well equipped. The 3.6 V-6 moves the car well even in mountain passes over 10,000 feet. I leased because I wasn't sure about American vehicles after my problematic 1998 Jimmy and 2002 Blazer. By contrast, I leased an excellent 2007 Santa Fe SE. The Grand Cherokee has reestablished my faith in American cars! I can see myself leasing another Grand Cherokee when the lease on this one expires.
Cons: Nothing to date. Some reviewers point out that the 5 speed automatic, although excellent, could use another gear. I hope that this minor issue will be addressed before my lease expires.
Overall review: Look for available discounts when buying this vehicle new. I was pleasantly surprised with the dealer discount (his howls of anguish aside) below the nationally advertised lease price. Also, fold down the back seats to see the amount of available cargo space.
Definitely a "GRAND" Cherokee by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/17/2010. Trim: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought this for my wife. She wanted a convertible but after seeing this Grand Cherokee with the large sunroof and all the luxuries, she had a change of heart. We got the 5.7 Hemi and WOW!! The power is amazing and the fuel mileage is not bad (21-23 mpg on the highway). The navigation sytem, u-connect phone, driver memory system, and all other options are the best. We would not trade it for any other SUV on the market. Handling is a bit sportier than what I was expecting. Everything I wanted for her. Thanks Jeep.
Cons: We don't have any.
Overall review: Outstanding!!! Never imagined getting an American SUV with the power and luxurious options this Grand Cherokee has. We were so impressed with Jeep's quality, we purchased a Wrangler the same day. I use to own a Ram Air Transam but I think the Grand Cherokee with the 5.7 Hemi would definitely take it. The power and performance is second to none.
SMOOOTH (nickname) by Moleman on 06/04/2013. Trim: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Bought 2 years ago / 17000 miles / Only one problem with a sensor on the 4X4, fixed by dealer for free. SMOOOTH RIDE. FUN to drive.
Cons: BAD blind spot at " A " pillar and mirror. Gas mileage if you drive hard. Radio is hard to learn.
Overall review: LIKE / I would but another / HEMI option is BEST
Very satisfied. by MaximumDan on 01/05/2013. Trim: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Lot's of nice touches and features for the money. Good ride and handling. Great power and refined powertrain. Very comfortable in all conditions. Zero problems
Cons: The HVAC system is a little annoying. The navi screen is a little small but overall the infotainment system is easy to use. The seats are a little hard and the seat heaters don't get all that warm
Overall review: Overall, a great vehicle. I'd buy another one for sure.
Awesome SUV by Uncle John on 10/25/2012. Trim: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Quiet, handles like a car, economical, comfortable, great sound system
Overall review: My first Jeep. I've owed a Honda Pilot and Acura MDX. This 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee runs circle around those SUV's. This Jeep has a Mercedes Suspension. I actually get 25-27 Highway MPG. compared to the 22 with the MDX.