2011 Lincoln MKZ

the best ever by Pastchief Largo florida on 06/15/2013. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This one of the nices cars I have ever owned the ride is great and the power is just what I was looking for when ready to buy again this will be the car mkz!
Cons: just wish the truck lid closed easier
Overall review: we just bought this car and got lucky when we found it a 2011 with only 1 owner and only 1465 miles on it not even broke in yet!
Best Lincoln Yet! by Rick from Asheville NC on 09/13/2012. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned many Lincolns over the years but this is the best Yet! Styling.handling, materials all great. The technology can't be beat either. I have read some reviews that dish the stereo system but it sounds great to me and I am speaking as one who owns a very expensive home system so I know of which I speak.
Cons: The only thing I wish lincoln would upgrade is the hood lifts...there are none.
Overall review: This is without a doubt the best Lincoln I have ever owned. This MKZ has all the right stuff. If you want a sports car then get one but if you want a great luxury sedan with a luxury ride then this is the car for you. My wife and I love it!
My Dream Car!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/26/2012. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKZ AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything! This car has been my dream car for ever; we finally got to buy it and it met all my expectations!
Cons: None
Overall review: I never liked to drive - until I got my Lincoln MKZ! I love it! The navigation package is awesome, everything is awesome! It gets great gas mileage (we have the hybrid). It's a great car, fun to drive! Lincoln's maintenance package is great too, one of the better out there. You should really check this car out!
mkz just ok by bobby on 09/09/2014. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKZ AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: good looking car,great sound system
Cons: loud tinny sounding engine
Overall review: wish I would have purchased a mks
My Favorite Car! by Pontiac 70 on 06/24/2014. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Great ride. I love to drive this car. Not one problem so far. The 3.5 v6 is a great motor!!!
Overall review: A great car for the money. Lincoln got it right.