2011 Kia Rio5

Kia Rio5 / Pleased by EricGrandJunction on 06/04/2012. Trim: 2011 Kia Rio5 LX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Efficient, spacious for a compact car. Good gas mileage. Comfortable enough. Decent sound system. I'm pleased at 12k miles.
Cons: Minor, but there's an armrest only for the driver's seat up front. Lack of acceleration. No cruise control make driving a long distance a pain.
Overall review: I like this car. It's inexpensive, relatively fuel efficient, and spacious for a compact car. Putting the back seats down really gives a lot of space.
picture a small PT Cruiser...with better milage by gary edward wickmiller on 10/06/2012. Trim: 2011 Kia Rio5 LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: small car small cost greaqt milage lots of new toys on the 2012 5 door
Cons: nothing yet. got what I paid for
Overall review: this is a 2012 5 door 500 miles on it. Call it a long test drive. My wife and I love it. we are reited. don't travel much. wanted a "get around town car" that was reliable and low cost in purchase price and came with long term reliability and warranty. love the MPG..34in the city 40 on the highway. bluetooth phone, backup camera, and a media radio/music package. Love it , so far
See my 2009 review before considering 2011 purchase by jimmy on 04/27/2013. Trim: 2011 Kia Rio5 LX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Nothing to like.
Cons: Dreadful quality control and reliability
Overall review: See my review of 2009 Kia Rio5 before considering purchasing 2011
agood little car for the money so far by gary edward wickmiller on 10/06/2012. Trim: 2011 Kia Rio5 LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: this 2012 5 door. I am happy with everything so far only 500 miles on the car. I have the new "eco" engine and am getting 39-40 MPG on the highway about 33 in the city. like the radio like the phone and backup camera. I wanted alow cost short distance vehicle for two retired people that dont move around much BUT WANT IT TO BE RELIABLE AND HAVE A EXCELLENT WARRENTY.
Cons: bothing so far
Overall review: I HAD A pt CRUISER AND WAS HAPPY WITH IT EXCEPT THE MILAGE WAS BAD. this car is like a small PT cruiser with excellent milage. I compared the Chevy Spark, the ford focus (they came in second) and the chysler 200. Rio won... most bang for the buck
Poor Rio 5 by ESisodia on 04/24/2012. Trim: 2011 Kia Rio5 LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Not a lot.
Cons: The blind spots are bad on the car. Very poor rear windown visibility. We have the UVO package - no clock display except tiny number display in top right corner. . I disable traction control every time I drive it. Very poor gas mileage - supposed to get 33 city and 44 hwy. I drive mostly hwy to work at 65 to 70 miles per hour. I am averaging 29 or 31 mpg. Sirius and Media are a waste of my time. The phone feature is okay but you still have to take your eyes off the road to try to see who is caling and press the button to accept. Think I will go back to my regular blue tooth.
Overall review: All in all, I dislike this car and cannot wait to trade it. Only 3,000 miles on the clock - anone interested?