2011 Acura RDX

Good car by Niceguy on 04/23/2011. Trim: 2011 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: To the guy who posted before.. PLEASE research WHY premium is needed for turbo RDX. On one hand you complain about getting poor gas mileage and then you go on to say that you use regular gas instead of premium? hahahaha! Not only using regular reduced the mileage, it is also damaging the turbo engine
Cons: None
Overall review: None
Wonderful by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/11/2013. Trim: 2011 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Turbo
Cons: Wish it had automatic locks like the crv after 30 seconds
Overall review: Omg it's better than a curve I had
A very nice compact SUV by fa1115 on 04/14/2011. Trim: 2011 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT w/ Tech Pkg, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great handling, brisk acceleration, the tech features
Cons: The front grille
Overall review: I basically bought this car since the BMW dealer wouldn't budge at all on the X3 MSRP. I have owned Acuras before and had been pleased with them so this was a no brainer. You get a lot of stuff for your money with the RDX. My chief compliant is the not so great mileage (I am averaging 20). I traded in my 2008 RAV4 V6 which had more power and better mileage but wasn't nearly as much fun to drive. But I really like the RDX interior. The seats are very comfy and supportive and there is a plethora of tech features. In fact I forgot to pay attention to the road a few times when playing with the electronics. The handling is tight as a sports sedan and it feels faster than it really is. I have also experimented ways to not engage the turbo at all in moderate city driving...that means easing off the pedal a bit. I wish they had an economy mode. BTW, I have been using regular unleaded with no noticeable loss of power. You really don't need premium unleaded.
Review ID: #552001 Is this review offensive?
Poor interior materials quality. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/12/2011. Trim: 2011 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: excellent handling, very sporty and fun to drive.
Cons: Interior console cover bubbles and delaminates if you live in a hot climate, and the dashboard and seats cracked within two years!! . Interior quality is very poor. I Expect much more from a "luxury" vehicle.
Overall review: Good vehicle but with the poor interior quality I would not buy another one. I thought bubbling covers and cracking dashboards were a thing of the past. Very disappointing.
"Great buy for the money" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/20/2011. Trim: 2011 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: For the money you get many options that you would have to pay extra as add on equipment with other crossover-suv's.Overall its a very sporty and fun car to drive with exellent acceleration and road handeling.
Cons: The front end design needs to be changed.Its to pointed.
Overall review: The best crossover-suv that I drove and reserched over several months.