2011 Kia Rio

Perfect Commuter by Freebee on 10/14/2012. Trim: 2011 Kia Rio SX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: After 15 months of ownership I can say this is is one of my better vehicle purchases. I commute 60 miles per day and enjoy the consistent 30+mpg. I'm 6'1" at 230lbs and feel quite comfortable in the drivers seat. I own the SX model and enjoy the amenities. Warranty is excellent although I've had Zero issues of any type. This vehicle will be handed down to my teenage son as a first car in November of 2013. I feel it will make a dependable economical vehicle for years to come.
Cons: The fuel economy comes at a price, the 4cyl engine does not have neck snapping acceleration.
Overall review: Great Vehicle with an outstanding Warranty
Do yourself a favor and step up to the Forte by Driving Ms. Daisy. on 06/10/2012. Trim: 2011 Kia Rio LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Honestly, nothing.
Cons: It was cheap, and it shows it. Many competitors in the 13-16k range offer STANDARD power windows/locks/mirrors, Bluetooth, and cruise control. To get all those, you have to buy a $16,845 (including $750 destination charge) model, and add another $1000 for the technology package. An $18,000 Kia Rio? The tank is miniscule, so even if you're getting decent gas mileage, you're still filling up every 320 miles. I do 90% highway driving, and usually get 31-32 mpg per tank. 65mph, no A/C, and can't get anywhere near the EPA estimates.
Overall review: I bought this car as a temporary driver after a nasty auto accident. Owning it feels like a burden. I have the LX model, and about the only amenities are A/C and an aux/usb input. The car seriously has no other creature comforts.
"KIA RIO- the Best of the BEST" by Dottie from Delaware, "The FIRST STATE" on 08/11/2011. Trim: 2011 Kia Rio LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I brought a 2011 RIO and love it so much, enjoy the ride and gas miliage it gives. the styling and roomy interior. ( been shopping and everything I bought, including 6ft long rolls of flooring, fit nicely with the back seats down to expand the trunk space) , Feels like I am in a much larger Auto. The best car I have every owned. I am in my 60's and have have many new cars in the past from Fords, Chevys, toyotas & even a Hundya (hated that one). The RIO is a very comfortable car to ride & drive. easy to park. It's just a Great Car!! I have definetly recommended a KIA RIO purchase to all my friends and family seeking a new vehicle.
Cons: nothing to dislike love it!
Overall review: I love everything about my KIA RIO, nothing negative to say, it's the best!!