2011 Chevrolet HHR

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
lemon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/21/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet HHR LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: very roomy, comfortable
Cons: front left tire has leaked since purchase., after 25,000 miles we have had nothing but problems, car only cranks on second try, clicking noise in the rear end of vehicle, taken to dearlership several times and they still havent fixed the problem.
Overall review: i will never purchase another chevrolet
Review ID: #562018 Is this review offensive?
good on gas milige by Reggie on 10/01/2011. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet HHR LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: handle very good
Overall review: good car
mom,s hhr by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/09/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet HHR 1LT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: it is a good car a lot room in the cargo area especally if you do flea markets i like the styling. wish they still made them the alarms work good
Cons: blind spots
Overall review: we love it my dog loves it
My 2011 HHR by Greg on 03/20/2014. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet HHR, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the looks, handling and overall comfort of the HHR. I have enjoyed this vehicle better than any other I have ever owned.
Cons: The leather interior. Although I have made every effort to keep the leather clean and conditioned both front seats have shown wear early.
Overall review: Good
Favorite Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/04/2014. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet HHR, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: Wish I could buy a 2014....I own a 2009 and would like heated seats.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next