2011 Ford Ranger

Last Small Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/12/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Ranger XL 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent gas mileage (four cylinder) and boy are they "dicountin' 'em out" around now .Most of the base fours are gone but plenty of sixes remain.Plenty powerful four. My Ranger was an incredible bargain and seems to be completely bullet-proof.Rich aftermarket availability. Only small truck that has remained small!
Cons: Some vibration at idle . Base radio doesn' t even have CD player.... thats 's got to go!
Overall review: Mucho bang for the buck. Solid, efficient, bulletproof after all these years .I will be sorry to see them go after December 2011 Last of the truly small trucks!
Truck for all trades. by COYOTE CHASER on 02/25/2013. Trim: 2011 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab 4-Door 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: overall quality. Great 4x4 performance and highway ride.
Cons: A bit rattling off road/handling,bumpy rear axle...(go easy off road). Poor gas milage. Noisy power window system (when rolling down).
Overall review: GREAT TRUCK FOR THE MONEY...GOES ANYWHERE I NEED IT TO GO...FORREST,DESERT (SAND OR ROCKS). HERE IN UTAH YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT NATURE IS BRINGING NEXT PASS THE NEXT HILL...
One of Ford's Legendary Vehicles by Mark Jecker, Phoenix, AZ on 12/12/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab 4-Door 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Ranger looks good and is very sturdy, comfortable, safe and dependable.My '04 got wrecked in a freak skid off a very narrow road and rolled into a gully. Some fool turned into my '09 and rolled me over. I walked out of both wrecks without a scratch and promptly ordered another Ranger. The 4-liter V-6 is an ideal engine for this vehicle, expecially paired with a 5-speed manual as mine have had. Gas mileage is reasonable. Handling is good for a 4x4, and the truck climbs like a squirrel. The ride is softer than a 2-WD Tacoma. Cab is comfy for two. I love it on long road trips and off-road. Look at the bed of a Colorado/Canyonand compare it to the Ranger Ranger is much more solidly built.
Cons: Ford should have marketed the quad-cab model here. It once appeared on their web site, and I've seen exactly one on the road.
Overall review: This is the vehilce I've wanted since I was a kid. It looks great and is great. Quality is high. Manual transmission gets even more fun and better gas mileage out of the 4.0 liter V-6. Ford should have kept an updated Ranger in the lineup with a quad-cab option, available manual transmission, and maybe an Eco-boost engine.
the perfect truck by Bruce on 10/31/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab 4-Door 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very dependable and very capable off road
Cons: fuel milage
Overall review: perfect truck fo my needs
Ranger is best in class for price by Rob Halifax,NS on 02/12/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab 4-Door 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I used to be a GM loyalist. But quality became an issue. This is my 4th Ranger. This Ranger is loaded with all the options. It has the FX4 off road option package. This is the last year for the Ranger as poor sales have Ford thinking everyone wants a full sized truck - NOT... I have had great luck with the Rangers - I have never had any major problems. That is why I have purchased my 4th. This truck FITs in my Garage.... The 4.0 V6 is very smooth and quiet comparded to the BUZZY AWFULL GM 4 and 5 cyl mil (5 cyl motor is buzzy nasty motor) I would love for GM to pull up there socks but the Ranger is hands down a BETTER Truck than the Canyon/Colorado..
Cons: FORD PUT THE NEW 3.7 in the RANGER.... Wake up Ford..... The so called profesional reviewers have always said that the Ranger is long in the tooth. Old and has not changed since 1988. I have had 4 of them the fist was a 1990 and I have seen lots of changes. These guys say the Ranger doesnt compare to the Toyota or Nissan. Mybe its time for these guys to WAKE UP - If I had an extra 15 grand I may have been able to LOOK at a Toyota or Nissan
Overall review: Ford Build a 2012 Ranger with the 3.7 Liter 305 HP Motor (They Will Come) FOR THE PRICE and RELIABILITY there is NOTHING out there that comes close to the Ranger. And no I am not Pro Ford. I realy hate to see the right size truck dissapear. FORD wake up - Add the 3.7 - and a nicer interior. Because many of us are not interested in the over priced F-150