2011 Ford Ranger

Last Small Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/12/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Ranger XL 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent gas mileage (four cylinder) and boy are they "dicountin' 'em out" around now .Most of the base fours are gone but plenty of sixes remain.Plenty powerful four. My Ranger was an incredible bargain and seems to be completely bullet-proof.Rich aftermarket availability. Only small truck that has remained small!
Cons: Some vibration at idle . Base radio doesn' t even have CD player.... thats 's got to go!
Overall review: Mucho bang for the buck. Solid, efficient, bulletproof after all these years .I will be sorry to see them go after December 2011 Last of the truly small trucks!
Truck for all trades. by COYOTE CHASER on 02/25/2013. Trim: 2011 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab 4-Door 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: overall quality. Great 4x4 performance and highway ride.
Cons: A bit rattling off road/handling,bumpy rear axle...(go easy off road). Poor gas milage. Noisy power window system (when rolling down).
Overall review: GREAT TRUCK FOR THE MONEY...GOES ANYWHERE I NEED IT TO GO...FORREST,DESERT (SAND OR ROCKS). HERE IN UTAH YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT NATURE IS BRINGING NEXT PASS THE NEXT HILL...
One of Ford's Legendary Vehicles by Mark Jecker, Phoenix, AZ on 12/12/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab 4-Door 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Ranger looks good and is very sturdy, comfortable, safe and dependable.My '04 got wrecked in a freak skid off a very narrow road and rolled into a gully. Some fool turned into my '09 and rolled me over. I walked out of both wrecks without a scratch and promptly ordered another Ranger. The 4-liter V-6 is an ideal engine for this vehicle, expecially paired with a 5-speed manual as mine have had. Gas mileage is reasonable. Handling is good for a 4x4, and the truck climbs like a squirrel. The ride is softer than a 2-WD Tacoma. Cab is comfy for two. I love it on long road trips and off-road. Look at the bed of a Colorado/Canyonand compare it to the Ranger Ranger is much more solidly built.
Cons: Ford should have marketed the quad-cab model here. It once appeared on their web site, and I've seen exactly one on the road.
Overall review: This is the vehilce I've wanted since I was a kid. It looks great and is great. Quality is high. Manual transmission gets even more fun and better gas mileage out of the 4.0 liter V-6. Ford should have kept an updated Ranger in the lineup with a quad-cab option, available manual transmission, and maybe an Eco-boost engine.
the perfect truck by Bruce on 10/31/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab 4-Door 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very dependable and very capable off road
Cons: fuel milage
Overall review: perfect truck fo my needs
Enthusiast
The perfect truck for a young man. by RangerRob from New Brunswick on 04/15/2012. Trim: 2011 Ford Ranger Sport SuperCab 4-Door 4X4.
Pros: Everything, the styling, the durability, the ride, the sound system, the performance. I absolutely LOVE my Ranger, I actually enjoy driving again. The medium toreador red is always getting compliments, the 4x4 makes this truck unstoppable. I am a full on Ranger enthusiast now, and I never want to get rid of this pick up.
Cons: The gas mileage is not terrible, but could be better, and there could be a little more room in the back, but I rarely drive more than two passengers anyway.
Overall review: I bought this Ranger brand new last month from the Ford dealer I work at, I was eyeing them for a while and finally gave in to the great deals on them. My Ranger is the perfect truck for me being a 20 year old man. I plan on owning this truck for a long time, its the best vehicle Ive ever had.