2011 Ford Edge

1st and last FORD! by David on 04/01/2012. Trim: 2011 Ford Edge Limited AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Bold, yet unique and stylish lines. Acceleration. Smooth ride. Panoramic roof.
Cons: Auto cruise control sensor, collision warning sensor, constant onboard computer/nav issues. Fuel economy.
Overall review: Went to Ford b/c they didn't take Bush's "Bailout" $$.. Great looking vehicle, impressive ride/feel. Last Ford I'll by.. Dumping it after 55K miles. I live at the Service Dept. Gasket leaks, transmission fluid leaks, constant myfordtouch issues. They waited till April to send out the flash-disk as the "FIX ALL"... You update it on your vehicle, then attempt to do the same on Ford's site only to get a message "Our site has encountered an error".. The GPS still doesn't work..
FORD did good on this one!!! by Jason from Kansas on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2011 Ford Edge Limited FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling, comfort and performance are things that I look for in a vehicle. The 2011 EDGE Limited appealed to us in every way possible.
Cons: We have had minor issues with the MyFord Touch system. But recently we received a package in the mail from FORD. It was an upgrade installation packet for this system. I installed it with ease, and since then, we have not had any issues. Now our MyFord Touch system is the same version as what the factory is installing in the 2013 systems. Kudos to FORD for thinking of their customers.
Overall review: Our 2011 FORD EDGE Limited has done nothing but impress us since we bought it. It has beautiful styling, east to use controls and very comfortable interior with ample amount of room. Performance is not lacking either. It has more than enough power to do the job. Getting up to highway speeds is a breeze. The ride is better than any other vehicle that we have owned . The steering and braking is very responsive. The safety features of this SUV are well engineered. The only issue we have had was minor difficulties with the MyFord Touch system. But since FORD sent us an upgrade package to address these issues, all seems to be doing good now. We didn't even ask for the upgrade. They just sent it to us because of a few customer complaints. So FORD Motor Company is one of those companies that actually appreciates their customers. My wife and I are very happy FORD drivers.
Second Edge Limited by Edgy crazy in Kansas on 02/05/2012. Trim: 2011 Ford Edge Limited AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks really stand out. Lots of glances from other drivers. The 20's give it an agressive stance. The front end looks. I like the chrome and the headlight "slits".;
Cons: Nothing! Reading others' reviews I was leary of the technology-although I hadn't had any trouble with the technology in my 2008. Wouldn't you know, on the first day I owned the Edge the navigation wouldn't read the SIM card. However, when I took it to the dealer they were able to correct it in just a few minutes and it's worked great ever since.
Overall review: Traded in an '08 Limited which I totally loved with just a few minor things that bugged me. The 2011's floor mat on the driver's side has two hold-downs instead of one.This used to bother me because I wanted the floormat to be in the right place! The 2011 doesn't creep down the driveway when still in Drive like the'08 did, this was another minor annoyance.. With the 2011, I'm able to more safely and confidently back up because I have the back-up camera and the sensors that make noise when I near something, The back-up camera is something all cars should have.
Great crossover by Vicki from Colorado on 11/17/2010. Trim: 2011 Ford Edge SEL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the new edge style, had traded in my 2008 edge for the 2011, like everything about. It handles terrific in the snow.
Cons: The only thing I do not like about the new 2011 edge is the hazard button, they should have put it in a different location.
Overall review: Would highly recommend the new edge!
IS THIS REAL? And a 2011? by Kevin...... DES MOINES,IA. on 11/16/2010. Trim: 2011 Ford Edge Sport AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am a professional auto tech. I drive alot of different medium to high end vehicles. After seeing this at my FORD dealer I ordered one to my liking. This is techically fantastic, easy to learn the MY Touch system and plenty, (305hp) of power. The "Sport" has a little more agressive handling, but that is what I wanted. This is a great crossover for the price.
Cons: The ride is a little rough on the 22" wheels, but they look really good. It could come with HID headlamps.
Overall review: Price / Quality/ FORD... BUY THIS CAR