2011 Cadillac DTS

A great old people car by Mable%20stl on 06/12/2012. Trim: 2011 Cadillac DTS Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: comfortable
Cons: I have had it for 2 weeks so nothing yet.
Overall review: great
keep making it by Tom from Savannah on 11/29/2012. Trim: 2011 Cadillac DTS Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Still build it! A mistake to go smaller.
Cons: Cup holders are not big enough or plentiful. This is the best road car out there and hardly anywhere to put a large coffee.
Overall review: There is not another luxury car available for anywhere near the price. Great performance,handling, and riding comfort. This is the only car I've ever owned that melted the miles away. Keep your imports,which I have owned most of, this is the cadillac of luxury cars.
The Best Car I Have Ever Owned by Miatatoy on 08/12/2012. Trim: 2011 Cadillac DTS Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Best ride of any car out there. The seats are top grade and 8 way power adjustment with lumbar and massage make the miles melt away.
Cons: That they woun't be making it after 2011. A mistake Cadillac. There are baby boomers looking for a nice big car with a V8 and a huge trunk. Hyundai Genesis? Nope RWD and the ride of Fred Flintstone's car.
Overall review: Best car I have ever owned. I don't think it can be matched by anything out there.
Enjoyable. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/19/2013. Trim: 2011 Cadillac DTS Luxury, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Quality of ride is great, smooth & quiet. Overall size is accommodating for 5.
Cons: Brakes, chatter & vibrate,similar to all GM vehicles, exceptionally thin rotors.
Overall review: Great size, great ride, great styling.
Big on space and comfort .... Best US luxury car but trails imports by Brian on 04/05/2013. Trim: 2011 Cadillac DTS Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This care defines comfort. This is my 4th Cadillac and by far the most comfortable. It is difficult to find a car with this much room. These are are very well padded and comfort takes precedent over everything else in this particular model. You can not find another car with these types of options for the price. Runs fine on regular fuel, and I am surprised at the mpg I get for a heavy car with a V8. I average 22 mpg, but on the highway exclusively can push 27. The bells and whistles are pretty comprehensive. There are only a few things I feel were missed. Overall a great car if you are looking for comfort and size. Ride is excellent.
Cons: It doesn't handle nearly as well as my former sts. The sts was a fun car to drive... Better handling, more power, dynamic acceleration. In this car you give up some of those things to have size and comfort. I wish it had push button start and "pull on door handle unlocking" like my sts. Loved never having to remove key from my pocket. Navigating in type spaces is a little difficult but after you get used to it, parallel parking it is even easy thanks for the parking sensors and drop down mirrors. I'm under 40 and the car feels "old" to me (like the 4 speed auto) but I love taking it on trips and it is so comfortable for my daily commute.
Overall review: If you are a luxury comfort buyer, who favors traditional space and a predictable ride,this is a great car. Very traditional handling, great price for the amount of luxury you get. Don't buy this car if you are looking for performance. This cars best attributes are its ability to coddle you, and get you and your passengers to their destination in complete comfort. You have plenty of room in back even with the front seats completely back. The quality of materials is very good for a GM US made car. Gm has come a long way. Fit and finish does not match Lexus or importe but it is more solid than in years past. Even the standard leather now is better... It it the same leather you used to pay extra for in Cadillac. I'd feel better about the car if it was more exciting to drive... Don't get me wrong it has plenty of power, but it does feel like driving a boat. That said, I knew going into it I was buying for comfort not handling. Make sure you know this as well and you will love the car.