2011 Buick Lucerne

Wouldn't you really rather have a Buick? by M from MI on 11/26/2011. Trim: 2011 Buick Lucerne CX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've have many new Buick's the past 35 years and my new Lucerne is a quality fine car at a very reasonable price point. The ride is very quiet, smooth and controlled. Interior appointments and materials are attractive and in keeping with expectations.
Cons: There is nothing I dislike about the Lucerne, but Buick has made a mistake in discontinuing the Lucerne for 2012 with no replacement.
Overall review: Buick has always made a quality automobile and my Lucerne does not disappoint in any way. The Lucerne is an excellent luxury car at a very reasonable price.
Great riding fullsize Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/01/2012. Trim: 2011 Buick Lucerne Super [Discontinued], Owned 1 year.
Pros: awesome ride at a great price.. bought a used 2008 lucerne and got so much car at an unbelievable price.. it drive better than my 2005 bmw 5 series and much better than my old gs300...
Cons: I've owned it about 6 months and not one complaint..
Overall review: great ride and great room in a fullsize car.. if you can find one since buick discontinued them for 2012 you won't be disappointed at all..
Peace of mind. by Addie New Jersey ( West Milford) on 07/20/2011. Trim: 2011 Buick Lucerne CXL Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Dependability , Style and Comfort.
Cons: That they are discontinuing it.
Overall review: Since my first Buick , a used 1956 Special . Two tone white and green with three ports ,I had to have the Lucerne.I have a 2007 with 27,000 TROUBLE FREE miles and a 2010 with 8,000 miles of comfort.
Nice car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/25/2011. Trim: 2011 Buick Lucerne CXL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet ride
Cons: Few blind spots
Overall review: Great car
Grand Marquis replacement by Bill on 01/25/2011. Trim: 2011 Buick Lucerne CXL Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable ride. Interior clean doesn't look like a moduler car. leather seating softer than my Denali. Very quite ride. Great value with all the rebates.
Cons: v6 is a little slow. could use larger breaks
Overall review: Replace my Mercury GM not has big, but much more quiter