2011 Subaru Impreza

Best car I ever had by CG on 09/27/2011. Trim: 2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: All wheel drive, great safety features, I saved more money on this car because of its safety ratings. I have a manual and its the most fun ive ever had driving a car.
Cons: It's not an WRX or an STI. Ohh and if you get either or you better learn to drive a stick.
Overall review: Buy it, better than the ford fiesta, has a bigger engine, fiesta isnt all wheel drive (front wheel). the Lancer is nice but not all wheel drive. WRX = World Rally Cross Country Had a very first model 1991. lasted me to 2007, put over 224,351 miles on it. never had a problem
The Ultimate all-wheel drive hatchback by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/10/2011. Trim: 2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 5-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have bought and sold many cars over the years, but this is my first Subaru and I am kicking myself for not having discovered the brand earlier. The Impreza is nimble, fun, loaded with features and an overall great car. It surprises me that "professional" reviewers place this car in the same compact category as Civics, Sentras, etc. I traded in my 3-series for the Impreza and can honestly say that this car is in a class of its own. The standard symmetrical all-wheel drive alone is reason enough to take it out of such a category -- throw in the standard bluetooth, moonroof, foglights, heated seats, wipers, etc. for the Premium package and you will see why so many people love this car.
Cons: Not much to not like about the Impreza, but I am getting about 24 mpg right now which is quite respectable, but I do wish I could squeeze a few more mpg out of it. The radio quality is also not top of the line, but in the broad scheme of things the car is a dream to drive.
Overall review: The Impreza is a tremendous value for the money, particularly the Premium package. I have the hatchback and would recommend going with this version because I think it looks better than the sedan and has a kind of Subaru authenticity that is somewhat lacking on the sedan.
It is what you expect, and that's a good thing. by Chicago on 01/25/2011. Trim: 2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 5-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is exactly what it appears to be. If you are looking for a reliable, relatively cheap, awd vehicle, you will be happy with it. I wanted something nicer, but with the economy the way it is, I wanted to make sure it was an affordable car. There are no surprises with this Subaru. For the record, the awd is amazing. Never even a hint of slippage, and I feel completely confident with it. Again, are there better cars out there....of course. But for $20k, I am completely happy with my purchase. I wanted a GTI, but saved $9k. I was beating myself up all Fall season long (purchased in October), but then the snow came, and I'm glad I got this car.
Cons: Only a few things, 3 of them minor imho. 1 - No auto lock doors. I never realized what a nice feature this is, but I work in a bad area, and am always forgetting to lock the doors. 2 - Highway speed (70), the car is louder than what you'd want. 3 - The doors do make you feel like the incredilble hulk. 4 - radio could be louder
Overall review: If you are looking at this car, you probably already know what you are getting. Safe, reliable, and awd. If these matter to you, buy this car. If you live in a part of the country that gets snow, buy this car. If you live in an area that doesn't get snow, do not buy this car.
2011 IMPREZA OUTBACK SPORT by John / Danville, Pa on 06/29/2011. Trim: 2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I traded in my 2002 Nissan Xterra Supercharged 4x4 for a 2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport about a week ago and it was a little hard getting used to the move from an SUV to more of a car...... But I love it the money that I am saving on gas with my new Subaru not only covers the car payment but also puts money in my pocket. It handles like a dream and very fun to drive on long trips.
Cons: Nothing as of right now
Overall review: I can wait for the snow to see how it handles with the all wheele drive. Over all I am very impressed with this car and would recomend it to anyone looking to get a new car with allot of bells and wistles that you dont have to pay extra for like other car manufactures. Blue Tooth, Ipod Aux in the center arm rest, heated cloth seats and the list goe's on. I LOVE IT !
Good Buy by Harley Man from Colorado on 01/01/2011. Trim: 2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 4-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I traded in a big SUV, at first I thought wow this is not going to work, then snow showed up and so did the impreza, handled better than any vehicle I have had in the mountains. heard that mileage was bad, ummm, I am getting a constant 23 mpg. The seating is comfortable once inside the car. Proformance is rather nice, not what I expected from a 4 cyl. accelerates nicely and goes better than the speed limit on the highways. no complaints.
Cons: I am tall and old, getting in and out is not what I am use to but once you learn how to enter and exit it is not bad. Other than that I really have no complaints with this car. I do wish it had a custom stereo but for the price the one installed is not bad
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone that wants/needs awd as it handles wonderfully at more than a decient price. Looked at many other "cheap" vehicles and came to only one conclusion, this subaru gave me the best price for the buck and rides great. I have no reservations recommending this to anyone.