2011 Chevrolet Cruze

Chevrolet Cruze 2011 by Ed from Saudi Arabia on 01/06/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Cruze 2LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: EVERYTHING
Cons: The brakes have poor performance
Overall review: very good in handling, fuel efficiency.. fast.. strong, stable.. and attractive
nice ride! by walleyeman on 12/30/2011. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 44 plus on interstate at 70 mph, very quiet, responsive, and just plain fun to drive
Cons: nothing!
Overall review: fun car for all ages, price is right for the value, driver information center is nice.
Excellent gas miles and stylish by Christoper from Sacramento on 01/29/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Cruze ECO, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I had been following the development of the Cruze, and knew that the Chevy engineers incorporated many of the milage savings features and design that were put into the Volt into the Cruze. We test drove it and fell in love. The six-speed gear box makes it fun to drive and on a trip from Sacramento to Portland Oregon we easily got 46 miles per gallon on regular unleaded driving 70 all the way.
Cons: None really come to mind.
Overall review: I owned a Toyota before, but the Cruze proves Americans and American car companies can make reliable fuel-efficient cars. Keep your fellow Americans employed and check out the Cruze.
The Chevy Cruze is a quality small car. by Rock from Clarksville, TN. on 01/01/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Cruze 2LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've owned many cars both large and small, BMW, VW, and many domestic brands. I've owned my Chevy Cruze for almost a year now and unlike most vehicles the more I drive the Cruze the more I love it. Chevy finally put quality in a compact car with great fuel mileage. I'm a fairly good machanic and I can see alot of engineering resembles some very good German cars more than the Japanese cars. This is a fun car to drive and is extremely quiet on the freeway with the windows shut. As for power, I have no problem passing cars on the interstate and it will zip up to 90MPH in a skippy without the vehicle feeling like it's struggling. Unless you like speeding tickets nobody is driving 90mph!
Cons: Cruse control doesn't come stantard in the LS, however, I added cruse control to mine from the dealer.
Overall review: GM has finally stepped up in the compact market with the quality and great engineering they put into the Chevy Cruze. This car looks good and feels good. Lots of room in the trunk too, will fit a couple of large suitcases or several small ones. With the great gas mileage and room for kids in the back seat I think this is a great family car also. In addition, this car has great safety features with ten air bags and child safety locks on the rear doors that you can switch on and off from the drivers seat. For the money this is a great car that does stand up to the German and Japanese cars in it's class!!
Great handling Cruze along with a quality Chevy interior. by rick on 09/05/2011. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The interior is a home run for chevy, plenty of room, quaility material, great design and quiet. Lots of features namely the mullti position seats, gauge package with blue and red illumination, top notch stereo design and sound as well as onstar and telescoping steering wheel. on the outside the car is built well and looks great at most angles. The engine on the LT is far superior to the 1.8 liter. I had a LS 1.8 and hated ity. It was rev happy in a bad way and got only 23 mpg in mixed driving. The LT with the 1.4 turbo runs much better and get 30 mpg with air on in mostly city driving. On a trip to Cleveland from Byuffalo I got 39 mpg in 75 degree weather.
Cons: nothing except for the rear seat belt releases are deep into the rear seat and its difficult to snap in a child into the car booster seat. The middle arm rest doesnt look into position. !.8 liter package should be scrapped. the car runs up to 4000 rpms aand car is only going 25 mph. plus the fuel economy stinks with the 1.8. I had the car for a month and dumped it. Our 1.4 liter cruze is far superior and we will be keep it.
Overall review: Before buying the cruse we looked at the new Corolla and were unimpressed by the new low quaility dash. Cheap plastic was the norm and the double door glove box was the cheapest thing I've seen in a car since the yugo. The 2010 Corolla was a Huge letdown. The other cars were super cheap to buy. With 1000 on my gm card I bought aveo for as low as 6200 bucks plus tax. Cobalts and Cavaliers could be had for $8500. The cruze is more expensive than those due to a lack of huge discounts. The car doesnt need the discounts though, its a really nice car beyond what I've seen in the compact class before. The ride Quality of the Cruze is very good, it's fun to drive and the car handles the road well. The 1.4 liter engine has a bit of turbo lag but it is responsive and get the car moving well. It is also good ont gas with over 38mpg on the highway. The ride along with the cars trunk, interior, and styling move the cruze to the top of the compact class.