2011 Lincoln MKX

My wife's choice in a crossover by Jeff on 08/31/2013. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKX FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the styling and sporty feel to the MKX. It is fun to drive! It accelerates great and is responsive.
Cons: Too many modules! Dealerships and Ford engineers can't always figure/fix this vehicle out . Seats are only moderately comfortable. Chrome clad 20" wheels are easily damaged. No place for a real spare. Gas mileage could be better.
Overall review: Buy it right and this makes a great head turning crossover for the family man who still has a little spunk in him.
Nice Ride by cal on 03/06/2014. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKX FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Looks stylish, good gas mileage for the size. Great interior looks. Rides nice and quite. Has more options than other crossovers for a better price. Traded my Lexus for my MKX for more room.
Cons: My GPS is to difficult to use. sometime give wrong destiation directions.
Overall review: Would life to get new MKX hope GPS is improved
Great SUV by Brad from Michigan on 08/15/2013. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKX FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the looks of this vehicle. The interior is also very nice. The seating is comfortable and there is plenty of room inside the cabin. The engine performs well and returns good gas mileage. Handling is firm and confidence inspiring. A pleasure to drive.
Cons: The My Touch is too complicated. Once learned it is not bad, but not great either.
Overall review: Highly recommend the MKX. Mine is FWD and I am happy with the mileage.
Beautiful Drive by Sonnyjbh from New York on 04/09/2012. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: excellent vehicle ,owned 1 year and enjoy the ride and comfort, traded in Lincoln Mark LT ,so gas milage a plus steady, @ 20m.p.g. mostly local travel . Braking and handling on moutain roads very satisfactory after 1 st winter season in Northeast.
Cons: none that I can think of ,just performed Factory upgrade to My Lincoln Touch which seems better ,bigger # on screen and much easier to operate.
Overall review: Great vehicle,stable and braking is much better than previous Ford-LincolnsI have owned
nontoohappyKR by kate on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Car looks great. Side view mirror blind spot indicator and rear view back up AND from side (10 yards- I think- it's very adequate) great safety features.
Cons: Seats very uncomfortable - a/c in seat - hard lump thru seat -front comfort 1 of 10, My Touch" system iffy- after programing a simple address in this county a ? comes on the screen and occasionaly very incorrect mileage for turns - also, when the system updates from downloads my cell gets knocked out and I have to reprogram to factory settings and re-enter my info -n/g. After bad weather you MUST clean the camera and all sensors -picky of me, but something to be taught at purchase. Purchased the extended b to b warranty which includes a loaner - be careful - you get this loaner from a rental place not an on-site Lincoln and I paid more to use the rental (NOT A LOANER) than lincoln.
Overall review: Shop around for luxury - it's not all at Lincoln