2011 Honda Ridgeline

I will always own a Honda Ridgeline by Bowhunter from Delaware on 05/02/2012. Trim: 2011 Honda Ridgeline RTS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: After having new Ford trucks every two years for 24 years, I bought the Ridgeline. I raced Honda motorcycles for many years semi-professionally and really appreciated their ruggedness and engineering. I thought the truck line would utilize Honda's experiences and I was correct. I get excellent mileage, 18 to 26, although you are required to burn mid-grade gasoline.
Cons: Rear visibility is a bit tough............
Overall review: I would buy a new one. Since i paid $28,000 in 2010 for it, i am VERY surprised to see trade in value 2 years later is now $28,000!!!! That's a no-brainer!
Best truck made by truck driver from Denver on 04/01/2012. Trim: 2011 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Leather, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Ride is just like a car and not a truck. Back seat is very roomy and sight lines are excellent. Storage is very secure with the hide away feature under the bed.
Cons: rear view camera should be available , along with bluetooth and GPS and satellite radio.
Overall review: best truck I have ever owned , wife really enjoys driving this vehicle, drivers sight lines are excellent for short people.
Good Alternative Option by Georgia Ecoman on 04/07/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Leather and Navigation, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Don't know why this is in the large pick-up category. It would be more appropriate in the small truck category. But that is what tipped my buying decision. The big pick ups have become too big for my needs. I traded a 2003 Tundra, which I liked very much, but the newer large pick ups are quite a bit larger than that one. Has good power, good design.
Cons: The front seats are more like small car seats. They have the U-shaped backs that are uncomfortable for some people. I wish the front half of the tonneau cover could be opened as easily as the back half. It is difficult to access the portion of the bed that is not over the nice, hidden trunk. The milage should be better. I compared it to the Chevy Avalanche, which is 1000 pounds heavier and has an 8 cyl engine, but the milage is about the same.
Overall review: Interesting Option: really nothing else like this vehicle
Versatile and Comfortable without all the foo foo trim.... by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/24/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda Ridgeline RT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the versatility of the whoel package, the back seats flip and the floor is flat all the way across. It can haul four large men in comfort. The trunk is an awesome feature. I am in outside sales and it allows me to haul all my work stuff and not have it in the back seat.
Cons: Nothing...its does everything I expected it to do. I wish that blue tooth was offered from the factory, but parrot is $300 installed and works like a champ...
Overall review: The mileage is 20mpg or better, which isnt bad for a brick thats 4wd... you cannot get that with any other truck than a F-150 Eco and the sticker is 10k more for about 2-3mpg a gallon, do the math it doesnt add up to the difference in price and I drive around 750miles a week in it. the truck rides better than any other truck I test drove and I drove them all....oh and it fits easily in a 2-car garage next to my wifes car...try that with the other 1/2ton trucks...I am not parking my new truck outside, thats just crazy talk
Great truck for a girly girl by Girly girl from Iowa on 09/13/2012. Trim: 2011 Honda Ridgeline RT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: What do I like about it Everything..... I love , love , love it!
Cons: Nothing so far
Overall review: classy but functional