2011 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon

2011 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon Prices
2011 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon Fuel Economy
Better than an SUV/CUV by MK from Chicago on 12/22/2012. Trim: 2011 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.0L Base AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Bought a 2011 "left-over" a few months ago. I'd always been drawn to the CTS design, but have been one of those wagon folks that Detroit dismisses. After shopping what few makes/models available, I decided, on a lark, to check out the Sport Wagon. Love the way it looks, handles like a mid-size sports sedan, great for road-tripping, hauling the dog, and picking up stuff from the home improvement store. I haven't been able to test out the AWD in snow yet but expect I'll be getting where I need to go.
Cons: My minor gripes are misses on standard equipment (especially from a luxury brand) such as power passenger seat, heated seats, cargo cover. Gas mileage is as advertised but less than my Volvo. Sometimes feels like there's response lag when stomping on the gas (admittedly sometimes I just like to do that because I can).
Overall review: My friends have given me some grief for buying a Cadillac mainly because its the car our grandparents drove. In spite of the ribbing, they always ask me to drive. The styling is still a head turner and traffic stopper (literally, a city bus driver held up traffic to ask me about the car). I've recommended the CTS (any variation) to my friends and family and am working on replacing our second car (3 series) with an ATS.
Not even close to a station wagon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/16/2012. Trim: 2011 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.6L Performance AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We were looking to replace our 3rd. SUV in a row, and my wife wanted something with utility that WASN'T an SUV/Crossover. Couldn't deal on a Volvo XC70, so went to the Cadillac dealer up the street. Walked in, and there is sat - tricoat red with a tan interior, and a big discount as an '10 left over. Drove it (and Cadillac's crossover, there was no comparison) and bought it. After almost two years, my wife still loves it, and I'm still impressed with the styling - interior and exterior, handling - the "feel" of a sportscar, and mechanically - the 3.6L/AWD is a great combo for Western PA winters. The quality of materials is excellent, and the car still look like the day we bought it.
Cons: Really happy with the car - no major complaints. But, like a lot of GM vehicles, the gas mileage could be better
Overall review: Great car, tons of utility and a blast to drive - would be even more fun if it were a "V", but need the AWD in Western PA. If you need to haul people and "stuff" and are thinking about giving up your sports sedan in favor of a SUV or mini-van, you have an option, the CTS Sport Wagon. Once you drive it, you'll buy it.
The Classic Wagon by Gene from Homosassa on 01/10/2011. Trim: 2011 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.0L Luxury RWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I purchased my 2010 Sport Wagon without even a test drive. Based on appearance alone, expecially the Diamond White exterior. This design is unique and very space practical. I especially like the fact that there are very few Sport Wagons on the road and I always like having one of the first cars of it's style on the road.
Cons: Don't have much to complain about, only wish this Sport Wagon had the 3.6L engine. However after that comment, the 3.0L has plenty of pep and a pleasure to drive.
Overall review: After driving my Sport Wagon for 6 months, I only have 4000miles, but not one problem or would I change for any other car. I always look at other new car reviews, to compare with my Sport Wagon and have yet wished I had waited to buy another brand or model.