2011 Subaru Legacy

Better That Expected by CTtoVT on 06/01/2012. Trim: 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Seat comfort, fuel economy, handling
Cons: Power
Overall review: I bought this car for the weather of Vermont and drive in back and forth to Connecticut every week. This car has been very reliable with the 9000 miles I put on in a couple of months, and it is a great car overall. The seats are comfortable, and the all wheel drive is necessary in the bad weather. I thought that this would be an odd car that had all wheel drive but lacked in everything else, but in reality, it is comparable to the class leaders like the Camry and now the Sonata. What I do not like is that the car looks smaller than other mid-sized sedans. This is partially do to the fact that the rear bumper sticks out at the bottom put goes in at the top. This makes the trunk lid length short, but it should look better with a small spoiler
WRX for adults by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/28/2012. Trim: 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything. It's fun to drive, great in the Colorado winters, and has all of the features I wanted.
Cons: I would tweak the design of the navigation/audio system to be more user friendly.
Overall review: The 2.5GT is the WRX for grown ups. It's big enough for a family, comfortable for daily driving, and amazing in winter weather, not to mention very fast and a blast to drive. If you want a real sports sedan, this is the car for you.
great car by jj on 03/18/2012. Trim: 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: awesome car ,great mileage plus good looks and really gets around in bad weather
Cons: changing oil filter is tough
Overall review: I would buy this car again
The best car I've ever owned!!!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/15/2012. Trim: 2011 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Leather seats, interior, ride, power, everything
Cons: none
Overall review: I got my Legacy slightly used with only 4200 miles on it. I think this is the best car I've ever owned!!! I couldn't be happier with my decision. The interior is beautiful with the black leather and the seats are extremely comfortable. The ride is smooth and quiet and the power is amazing. The engine shifts through gears so smooth you don't even notice unless you keep an eye on the RPM's. If you even have a hint of buying this car, please do yourself a favor and BUY IT!! This is the best mid sized car out there, believe me, I looked around.
Thinking of buying a second Legacy instead of a Camaro. by KJ from Southern NH on 10/26/2011. Trim: 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We have had our Legacy for 10 months now and still love it! We test drove the Nissan Altima and the Hyundai Sonata before choosing the Legacy, which beat them both by far. One of the deciding factors of our purchase was the standard features that come with the car. Lots of little things that you appreciate when you are driving. Some features that you may not even realize but appreciate. (interior lights turn on and off subtly, as does the radio. curb lights on the doors). The Continuously Variable Transmission is great.
Cons: After thinking long and hard, we can only think of two minor changes we would like to see. 1. The dials for the stereo are too small. We think maybe Subaru wants the driver to utilize the controls on the steering wheel rather than look down at the radio. 2. We would like to see an option to have the doors lock automatically upon shifting into drive etc. Also a feature to allow the doors to unlock when opening the doors if the car is in park.
Overall review: We would highly recommend this car! Every time I walk to it, I often say say to my wife "I just love this car!"