2011 Cadillac CTS

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
it's a must have by Neil Phila, PA on 02/09/2011. Trim: 2011 Cadillac CTS Premium Coupe AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is my 3rd CTS. Took delivery of the new coupe end of August 2010. This is a machine. Love everything about it. I was actually waved over by another Cadillac owner who was just floored when he saw it on the road.
Overall review: GM is moving in the right direction by putting this new Cadillac coupe out there. I am 44 years old and its not the old man car anymore.
The Intersection of Sporty and Luxury! by Steve on 07/07/2012. Trim: 2011 Cadillac CTS Premium Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The style, handling and performance are all oustanding! My CTS Coupe truly sits at the intersection of sporty and luxury.
Cons: Access to the rear seats is a bit tight, but fine for average sized people once inside. Also, I wish that the trunk had hydaulic lifts and auto close.
Overall review: If you want people to talk to you at gas stations, traffic lights or in parking lots get a CTS Coupe. I have owned Audis, BMWs, Mercedes, Land Rovers Volvos... and none of them captured people's attention like my 2011 CTS Coupe. The 3.6 V6 does a great job on pick up and acceleration, the steering and handling are suitably sporty and it's a comfortable car to ride in. Way to go GM and Cadillac!
Great car. by Bags on 07/19/2012. Trim: 2011 Cadillac CTS 3.0L Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love the smooth ride, yet great handling. It really does have great balance. Seats are fantastic. Great styling, unlike most other cars that look like they came out of a cookie-cutter.
Cons: No dislikes; I've driven many thousands of miles in several CTS vehicles and it continues to get better.
Overall review: I have a very unique CTS. It's a 6 speed, standard shift CTS with the 3.0, 270 h.p. engine. ( not the CTS-V model) I love it. It's a lease, but I am seriously considering the buy out when the lease expires.
Review ID: #561956 Is this review offensive?
My New Girl (CAR) by aclub42 on 11/16/2010. Trim: 2011 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Performance AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: "Great Car"
Cons: This car will go fast, but it's not a race car... So don't think you are going to win any races
Overall review: Wow, this is my first caddy and I am loving life. Every time I there is always aomeone who is putting their hand and nose on my windows. I like everything about this car.
Hard to beat for the money. by Midnight Rider on 02/04/2013. Trim: 2011 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Performance, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Gorgeous exterior lines. Superior handling for the price. The 3.6 performance is quick and nimble. It is a nice sporty car hidden inside a luxury car!
Cons: Power. Bought it before I drove the awesome CTS-V.
Overall review: All around beauty. Sporty and classy all in one package. You can't go wrong.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next