2011 Hyundai Tucson

LOVE MY LIMITED! by Limited Lover! on 05/29/2011. Trim: 2011 Hyundai Tucson Limited Auto FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just purchased my 2011 Tucson Limited from Randall Noe Hyundai in Rockwall, Texas. Excellent experience as this was my first new car to purchase by MYSELF! (Single female) LOVE EVERTYHING ABOUT THIS VEHICLE! Took a 500 mile road trip with family the day after my purchase. GREAT CAR! Very comfortable to drive. Location of radio, air conditioner controls, etc were are my fingertips. LOVE the blue tooth for the hands free dialing and talking. This is my first experience using it and it was great. Cruise control was very easy to use and was a great asset to use on the highway. Sound system is great too! We all thoroughly enjoyed the trip which included a party of 5. Plenty of room in the back!
Cons: So far, nothing!
Overall review: EXCELLENT VEHICLE! Great to drive. I compared the Honda CRV and Toyota before deciding on the Hyundai. I'm thrilled with my purchase! Wonderful car to drive. Very comfortable. A solid car that handles great, even on rough roads. Sound system is great. Air conditioner cools the car in a short amount of time even after being in the direct Texas sun. Controls are at fingertips of the driver. The cup holders are extra large and each door has one as well as two between the drive and passenger. There are also two extra in the back seat hidden in the console that folds down. Very roomy too! Tons of extras come on this vehicle that other auto makes charge for. On the Limited, I got tinted windows, blue tooth, mat cover in the back which will protect the cargo area, cargo net, privacy screen to hide stuff in the back, HomeLink, Sirus XM radio, etc... I'm so thrilled with my purchase. Great to drive and love the looks I get! Sporty fun car and am so please with everything, even the gas milage!
Wise buy by Bonky dominican republic on 03/24/2011. Trim: 2011 Hyundai Tucson GL Auto FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: best value for your $
Cons: cant dim dash board,afects vision at night
Overall review: just compare your self and test drive, sure I can think of many improvements but for your buck it will give you the loudest bang
Affordable Crossover definitely worth the test drive by Don on 05/03/2011. Trim: 2011 Hyundai Tucson GL Auto FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We have owned the vehicle for a couple of months now. My parents own a CR-V which was more expensive and did not have a warranty that was as good. The Tucson drives very well compared to the CR-V. The vehicle has not had any issues, rides very well. The "ECO" light that comes on definitely makes you drive more consciencely and sometimes I catch myself trying to keep the car in ECO mode. The vehicle is very affordable and gets decent gas mileage. Comes with IPOD connection!
Cons: Vehicle doesn't seem to be as refined as some of the other CUV's. The interior plastics seem to be a little cheaper of quality. Cabin noise seems to be a little higher than some.
Overall review: The vehicle is overall very good. For the price you pay for one there is nothing to complain about. I personally went with the GL model only because we have a dog and would like to have the black cloth seats. I test drove one with the leather option and if I didn't have a pet that would have been the way to go. The IPOD connection is definitely a plus since a lot of vehicles you pay the extra buck to get that feature.
"The best "little" SUV for the price on the market" by LJTARA on 04/14/2011. Trim: 2011 Hyundai Tucson Limited Auto FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE THE FUEL ECONOMY OF THIS LITTLE SUV! It handles corners like a dream. Not tippy at all. Rides nice and has more bells and whistles for the price than the other manufactures (GM, Ford & Infinity) seem to be able to offer. I am averaging in city driving about 26 mpg. And I am known for being a leadfoot. Not to mention the warranty 100K or 10 years - yeah thats more like it!
Cons: I would like a smaller column between the front door frame and the windshield. Sometimes you have to look around it to see when making a turn. But you do get used to it after a while. The back headrests don't recline so my Bichon Frise Wabbit has not where to sit when she wants to look around. Would also like the rear hatch window to be able to open for when I have lumber in it.
Overall review: If you want a "COOL RIDE" with looks, super fuel economy, and still be able to pack 6 fifty pound bags of horse feed in the back this is the little SUV for you. I came from a GMC Envoy (Merlot) - loved it but didn't need to be hauling all the extra vehicle weight for just me and the dog most of the time. The Tucson (Bailey) is able to do almost everything Merlot did but does it while saving me about $100.00 in gas. This is making the monthly payment a little easier to handle. Has great pick up and can run with the best of them. Am loving driving this SUV.
Review ID: #551997 Is this review offensive?
Looks Good, Drives Great, I love it! by Denise from Oro Valley, Arizona on 03/01/2011. Trim: 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS Auto FWD PZEV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is one of the most comfortable vehicles I have ever owned. It has many of the features that are on the more expensive small SUVs. The gas mileage is great. I do most of my driving in town and I always average at least 27 mpg. I just had it in the mountains this past weekend and I had plenty of uphill passing power. The controls are easy to reach and use. Cruise Control is spot on. I love the integrated BlueTooth. Split leather seats are very comfy. I truly don't notice the road noise that others have mentioned.
Cons: I wish that the GLS had auto headlights. That's it. I can't think of any other negative thing.
Overall review: For the price I don't think this vehicle can be beat in it's class. Best purchase i have ever made. Can you tell I love my Tucson?