2011 Subaru Outback

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Best AWD wagon out there by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/24/2013. Trim: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought this vehicle used with 29k miles and 2 years old. I have had it for 2 months now, after trading in my 11 year old Volvo xcountry. I am very impressed with my Subaru, the comfort, the styling, the mileage is awesome. I just drove to the next state to visit a friend and with the cruise on 65, I got 34 mpg ! around town I average 26. I have a LTD with navigation and it is very easy to use. I love the fact that it uses regular gas, too.
Cons: I really haven't found anything I don't like yet. Someone mentioned it would be nice if the rear window went down and I can agree with that.
Overall review: This is a great all around vehicle, better than my Volvo cross country, and I cant wait to see how it goes in the snow. It feels like a big luxury car with awd and super mileage ! Just get one
1st Subaru by scott on 12/12/2010. Trim: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Symmetrical AWD
Cons: Some road noise
Overall review: love love love it
Mini SUV the Outback by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/08/2012. Trim: 2011 Subaru Outback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Easy to get in and out of the car for older riders.
Cons: Air conditioner is too loud and have to turn off to talk to riders in car and have them hear you. Not much talking when it is hot.
Overall review: Nice car and Subaru is helpful with any questions or concerns about the car.
Love it... by Joe C from Mass. on 05/29/2012. Trim: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Gas mileage Looks
Cons: The rear hatch window does not open.. Owned a Jeep Grand Cherokee before and the open window was great. Talked to other Subaru owners and they had the same feeling. Placement of the 4 way emergency button......
Overall review: Great comfort
nice vehicle, First one by Rich,Plattsburgh ny on 05/15/2012. Trim: 2011 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The comfort,mileage,look
Cons: Rattle on idle,they tell me it is in the tank,the crossover fuel pump ,all the 2011 have it. Also a brake squeak,they tell me it is normal. less than 12000 miles on vehicle
Overall review: other than above complaints overall vehicle is above average
2 3 4 5 6  Next