2011 Hyundai Azera

2011 Hyundai Azera Prices
2011 Hyundai Azera Fuel Economy
excellent auto by d,e, on 07/14/2012. Trim: 2011 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: comforable ride preforms better than my chrysler crossfire wished I would waited for 2012
Cons: not a 2012
Overall review: excellent car
Boo to this car by Casey from Tacoma on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2011 Hyundai Azera, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fairly good gas mileage
Cons: I have had a big problem with unintended acceleration. I have been very fortunate not to have been in accident because of this problem. When I push on the gas, mostly on a hill, but has happened on the flat, it's like there is no acceleration and then suddenly the acceleration catches on off I go. So far no one has been in front of me when this happens. I have had to the dealership many times and they say there is no fix and it's mostly my fault because I break with my left foot. I will be contacting their corporate headqtrs. soon.
Overall review: See cons
Great family sedan and commuter vehicle! by Ron from Wasilla, AK on 05/17/2013. Trim: 2011 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Body style and handling are superb....the interior is very roomy and is high quality leather, design. The acceleration and power are a perfect balance with the average gas mileage achieved.
Cons: Body manufacturing time of my Azera won't allow for amenities such as mud flaps...apparently these were limited (no pun) and therefore mud flaps, etc. are unavailable...
Overall review: This is my second Azera. My first was an '06 which I liked very much, but got totaled... I may trade up to another in a few years depending on how the model develops. That or an AWD Genesis when they finally make one.
Love this car. by Love my Azera in Arizona on 04/26/2012. Trim: 2011 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great styling and better gas mileage than the range for this vehicle.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Great value for the money. Great car and fun to drive. This is my 2nd Hyndai (2006 Sonata) and I will keep buying as long as they keep building great cars like this.
one of top ten by wayne on 04/20/2012. Trim: 2011 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: the styling always get positive comments
Cons: a wine in power steering
Overall review: i love the car and would buy another one