2010 Aston Martin V8 Vantage

2010 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Prices
2010 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Fuel Economy
V8 Vantage 09 owner opinion by Charles Houston on 11/24/2013. Trim: 2010 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Exceptional styling, interior finish is excellent. Excellent all round visibility, Very good set up on controls, they could be better but after a few days use everything is easy, I'm 6'2" and have no issues with driving position, manual shift no issue with banging elbow when shifting, solid box positive engagement. With sports pack it drives extremely well, minimal roll in corners and then only at higher speeds with more extreme angles of directional change, very comfortable, 4 hours behind the wheel is no problem at all. 700W Audio system again very good quality, you can just about flatten your head before you lose any clarity!
Cons: 30GBHDD Satellite navigation, old system not the easiest to input destinations but it's not that often that I use and over the last 57 months it has always got me where I was going.
Overall review: I purchased new from Aston Martin of Dallas, 154,600 +- with taxes and options, as far as I am concerned it was worth it, fantastic vehicle if you know how to drive properly it is very rewarding, am going to sell it now as I no longer spend much time in the US. That said I have just purchased a used 09 V12 Vantage in the UK that I will be taking to Malaysia, so I guess that shows what I think of these vehicles!
The head turning machine by Vantage fan from Florida on 10/18/2012. Trim: 2010 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Amazingly stylish, incredibly confortable, and fun. My work stress evapoarates as soon as I jump in my Vantage and zoom on the highway.
Cons: Fuel door sticks at times. Otherwise no problems over 2+ years.
Overall review: My favorite car ownership experience - EVER.
the coolest car ever by Zack 21 stl on 07/01/2012. Trim: 2010 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster, Owned 2 years.
Pros: it is the best car at school everybody wants a ride.
Cons: complicated controls
Overall review: coolest car ever