2011 Lincoln MKS

Affordable Luxury by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/18/2011. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKS FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a sumptous vehicle that makes you feel like a million dollars but costs @ 40K. Real affordable luxury new, not just a pipedream or having to buy someone else's used up older luxury vehicle. Fast enough for daily driving and reasonably economical. Car is not based on Taurus as described by MSN "experts". Taurus is based on the Lincoln. Both were derived from a combination of Ford engineering and Volvo chassis development which Ford owned at the time of MKS development.
Cons: Would like it to be a little lower and sleeker for cosmetic reasons. I'll give up a little headroom and ease of entry for this.
Overall review: Very nice vehicle from Lincoln. Adapted for a younger buyer with more contemporary needs
Loving my MKS by Woodward Cruiser (35 years later) on 06/03/2011. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKS AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a very practical luxury car at a great price. I get in it after a long day and it relaxes me. The seating adjustments are very versatile and if you cannot find your comfort spot, you aren't trying hard enough. The AWD makes it very sure footed in the quixotic Michigan weather and I can tell the dffrence in every day handling as well. I didn't spend the bucks for the Ecoboost but the base engine is plenty peppy and the paddle shifters can be fun to play with on a twisty road. Level of trim is nice and the Sync Services mode is a nice touch (voice turn by turn is much easier than trying to follow the GPS on my cell). All in all, the car keeps finding ways to keep me a happy driver.
Cons: If I could change anything, it would be the trunk. You have to lift things fairly high to get them in the trunk. Base THX audio is a bit lame.
Overall review: I like this car more now than the day I bought it. I don't know that I have ever said that about another car except a Volvo S80 (which this car reminds me of). I would recommend anyone looking at a luxury sedan to put this on your test drive list.
"Loving Big Ruby, my 2011 Lincoln MKS Ecoboost." by Thad from Douglasville on 05/19/2012. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: When driving my 2011 Lincoln MKS Ecoboost, I feel like that I am sitting in the "lap of luxury." The genuine wood trim, comfortable leather interior, dual panel moonroof, responsive Ecoboost engine, and the advanced technology that are featured in this red ruby colored Lincoln leave me fully satisfied and thrilled. My long, daily commute to work is no longer dreaded since I am transported to my job in class and style. The Sync voice activated system and THX II certified audio system are at the pinnacle of first class, namely a Lincoln. When desired, the ambient lighting can be changed to fit the mood of the evening. I have not regretted purchasing this work of art, a true American luxury car
Cons: I find nothing to dislike about the Lincoln MKS. There are those who will forever find something wrong with this exceptional vehicle since it is not a European brand. There are those who will forever be negatively biased in their view concerning this premium vehicle regardless of what its maker designs.
Overall review: The 2011 Lincoln MKS is an exceptional, classy vehicle.
the new luxury sports car by Zack in Ohio on 01/17/2011. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Being in the auto industry for over 10 years all cars seems like the same a pile of metal. Once in a great while one comes along and makes me think this is different. The mks ecoboost awd is that car. I have had it for 2 months now and i keep looking out my window and wonder if it is time to go yet. Luxury stlye and speed it has it all ,the engine never stops getting faster and best all great gas mileage not that i care but its nice
Cons: i work to much cant drive all the time, no cons
Overall review: great car one of the best luxury sports car in the market. more technology than i know what to do with i have every option and wouldnt give up one ,
Great Car! by Amy from Oregon on 03/24/2011. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: Fantastic car with very few issues. Had a front parking sensor have issues early on and USB port issues, but for the most part it has been a wonderful vehicle.