2011 Scion xB

A fun car to drive! by Proud Toaster owner from Arlington on 10/16/2011. Trim: 2011 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon 5-Spd MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Value for your money! This car is easy to drive, Has more get up and go than our Toyota Rav 4 and more quiet as well. Plenty of leg room (I am 5"10") in the front and the back. We have two large dogs that have tons of room , even when a third person is in the car. We have averaged 27.5 mpg.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Our Scion XB is actually the 2012 model year! We bought this car because it is so economical, but as it turns out, the longer we have it the more we love it. All three family members love to drive this car. This really is a great family car and should not be overlooked as a choice. We sat in just about every economy car out there. We felt that this car is a great value! Give this a try! OK, so it looks like a toaster! Get over it! Part of the charm!
"Love my 2011 Scion XB" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/30/2011. Trim: 2011 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great handling and manuverability. Interior roomy and comfortable. Seats provide good back support. In spite of Consumer Reports review, Visibility great and gas mileage averages 27mpg city/hwy combined. Offset dashboard cguages provide less driver distractability. Upgraded audio system allows for backup camera installation and id not that complicated to understand.
Cons: Small gas tank. Have to fill up more frequently than i would like. Paint scratches easily especially on dark color. Might consider paint protection option.
Overall review: I am very happy with this car and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great car at a great price and without the pressure of sales haggling. I like this car so much that I would consider another Scion as a second car purchase. When I see other Scion XBs on the road I feel that I am in the company of other savey car buyers who know a great deal when they see one!
I love this car! by schlitzsky on 05/09/2011. Trim: 2011 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: ROOM! Power, styling.
Cons: Had to wait for color I chose.
Overall review: I bought this new as my 2002 PT Cruiser bit the dust with the transmission. Smooth ride, great styling. Good exceleration and tight turn radius. Car is very comfortable and LOTS of room.
reliable little wagon by Coolie from whitewright on 06/23/2012. Trim: 2011 Scion xB, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Reliability! Roominess, excelleration, handling, built by toyota.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Own a 2006 and a 2011. Bought the 2011 because of the realiability. The 2006 has 137,000 miles on it and the only thing done to it is maintenance things like belts, brakes, and plugs. So far the 2011 has 40,000 miles on it and hasn,t been in the shop.
Good Value by Dad from Illinois on 01/07/2012. Trim: 2011 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Scion XB is a great value, especially when you consider resale value. It has been solid, roomy and handles well. My daughter normally drives it, and it is perfect for her.
Cons: The center console could be better designed. It could use daytime running lights as well as an led light which illuminates the center console area. The door armrests are too low to be of any use if you are under 6'02". OEM accessories should be priced lower, especially rims. I think they wanted $1,800 for them.
Overall review: Overall, an enjoyable car to drive and a great value.