2010 Suzuki Equator

2010 Suzuki Equator Prices
2010 Suzuki Equator Fuel Economy
Junk, JUNK by Dan on 03/20/2011. Trim: 2010 Suzuki Equator Sport Ext. Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: LOOKS
Cons: RIDE, OVERALL PERFORMANCE, GAS MILEAGE
Overall review: DONOT BUY
Best small p/u I've ever owned by Forever from Milwaukee on 01/03/2011. Trim: 2010 Suzuki Equator Premium Ext. Cab 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great value. Beat the other small p/u's by a mile. Good fit and finnish. Ample power with the 4 cyc. Hope to get at least 150,00 miles out of it.
Cons: No dimmer on dash lights.
Overall review: Would buy again for sure.
Beats Chevy, Ford, Toyota, & Nissan !!!!!! by Bernie King on 12/04/2010. Trim: 2010 Suzuki Equator Sport Crew Cab 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Mine is a 2011 sport crew cab - Comfortable very good seats. I have the 6 cyl engine but the I4 was good also but the dealer only had the 6 with crew cab and color I wanted and I am glad - smooth engine and excelleration and feel of safety
Cons: No standard I-Pod have to have dealer add on whcih I did not and may later on.
Overall review: I looked at all trucks for many months because I run then them for at least 200k miles before getting another. I was on my way to car max to look at a used one but after hitting the dealer and getting a great deal - $21k for a new one with sticker of $26k with bed liner and bed extender I was sold - and while the sales rep was going thru the into on my truck after I purchased anoher customer looked and and bought one right then and there !!