2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Great for a small family by Socks in Ohio on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the way it handles on the road in rainy and snow weather. Roomy inside for driver with long legs. Passengers state they have enough leg rooms in the back. Easy to handle in tight places and parking.
Cons: I'm not favorable of the seats material and finished quality overall. I feel Suzuki could have used better quaility material for the in side. It does not have the pep I would like to see when driving steep uphill roads. Have to press down the gas pedel hard to get the car uphill in a timely manner and not slow down. Another con, gas milage not the best.
Overall review: I enjoy driving my Suzuki and would recommend it. The price is more in line with what I can afford than the others and still enjoy the experience of a crossover SUV.
very good mid SUV for towing and launching 20' sailboat by whkgb on 08/22/2012. Trim: 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 3.2L 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: responsive v6 - not bad overall fuel economy - average 21mpg
Cons: rear door fixed window and side openning
Overall review: fun to drive -
Great compact SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/24/2010. Trim: 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Noiseless cabin, good power, response & smooth ride.
Cons: Interiors needs improvement
Overall review: I recently purchased one & have done about 1300Kms. My experience has been good & I am happy I made this decision
Test drive this car and drive it at 80.5 k windows closed. by Rene London,ontario on 08/24/2010. Trim: 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: color is nice, rims look fine, interior is decent, price was right, 4 wheel work fine
Cons: I have a Grandvitara 2010, it has a annoying vibration at 80 km, and that does not go away until you drive 100, it seems it's in the drive train gearbox, the rear door is problematic when towing a trailer, it cannot be opened more than a few inches, also there is no remote rear door open and the window is fixed. my 14 year old honda runs smoother. not sure how long I can put up with the vibration, unless a fix shows up soon, I may trade.
Overall review: overall I would not buy this car again unless it comes without the vibration.
Really great truck. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/27/2010. Trim: 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Premium 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A very solid, well made car with an outstanding power plant. It handles extremely well and has good engine response at all speeds. The gas mileage is very consistent and meets the predicted levels.
Cons: The keyless feature seems to serve no other purpose than to confuse the driver--male drivers have no idea what to do with the transmitter. If you leave it near the car, the car is open.
Overall review: I love this car!! I would recommend it to anyone. Great utility and performance