2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse

2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Prices
2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Fuel Economy
bang for buck by vomithaus on 05/30/2012. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Lots of bang for your buck. Like owning a supercar without the price. It pulls hard, handles nice and has lots of comfort. Sound system is very good. You look forward to driving it even after owning it for a while. Its not great on gas but it is liveable.
Cons: Lots of attention gets a little tiring. Rear view is limited. Back seat is small... people complain. Torque steer is bad. Everybody thinks you spent a fortune.
Overall review: If you want something more interesting than a civiv or an accord, this is about the same price or less.
THRILLER by MS EARNHART on 09/22/2011. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE THIS CAR!!! IT IS AWESOME!! I LOVE THE RACING BUCKET SEATS,RACING PETALS .IT HANDLES BEAUTIFULLY,I GET DBLE LOOKS ALL THE TIME,I HAVE GOTTEN MANY COMPLIMENTS SINCE DAY ONE,GREAT ON GAS ,FOSGATE STEREO ALL THE SPEAKERS I GET LOST WHILE DRIVING SO RELAXING,WITH THE SOUND PROOF WINDOWS,PURE BLISS
Cons: NOT CRAZY ABOUT BACK SEAT,REALLY MADE FOR SMALL CHILDREN,ADULTS WONT BE COMFORTABLE BACK THERE
Overall review: I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE ECLIPSE SINCE IT'S 2003 MODEL,IT IS A EYE CATCHER .HAVNT HAD ANY OTHER MODEL VERY SATISFIED
Bravo Mitsubishi by docgivens on 08/26/2012. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Sport Spyder, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Sweet Sports car for those over 6 feet , I looked at every convertible and found most lacked the leg room I needed. When I saw my triple black convertible it was love at first site, after I test drove it I knew this was the car and we have been happily married since. I bought the Wrap around warranty for 100,000 miles of worry free driving , I have to say the warranty is amazing and that this company stands behind there product. I am Truly happy
Cons: Grow up it's a sports car , the back seat is for extra luggage
Overall review: The 4 cylinder motor is above expectations, Handles like a more expensive sports car, My freinds call this a bolt on car because everything is easy to get at , Overall this car is a mechanical wonder and appears to be easy to work on. The top and sound system work flawlessly as do all the electronics. I look forward to owning this car for a very long time.
Eclipse Spyder --Great looks, great fun, great car by Hojo777, Green Bay, WI on 04/21/2011. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Sport Spyder, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle is drop dead gorgeous. Great fun to drive. Mitsubishi is deeply discounting the price, making it a real bargain. Very reliable and very high quality. Great sound system. A big winner in the bang for the buck competition.
Cons: It's a bit bigger than it should be, so not a nimble as it should be. Back seat is only for little kids or very short trips. Rear and side visibility limited (but the back up camera is awesome!).
Overall review: Gorgeous car that wins the fun to drive and bang for the buck contest.
Eclipse ~ it's different ~ it's me! by Lovin the Ride from Pittsburgh on 03/24/2011. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The style and features of this vehicle make it stand out and make me a very happy owner. I love the layout of the interior, the look and heated seats. The moonroof is great in warm weather, and it performed beautifully in the snow this winter which is especially important to me with all the hills I have to climb in this area. The awesome stereo system makes me able to crank up the music and enjoy the ride. . . I frequently get comments on my awesome wheels and how nice they look on this car. I too am still on a honeymoon as I've had it only six months but thus far I am a very happy Eclipse driver.
Cons: Side and rear visability isn't what I was used to in my former vehicle, but no worse than many I looked at prior to making the purchase. The rear mirror camera for backup in this vehicle is a wonderful feature that I absolutely love and didn't find on may I test drove. Headlights on this vehicle make night driving so much better with the wide span, adjustable headlights and fog lights as standard equipment. Plenty of trunk space in this car too . . . even with that speaker in there!
Overall review: This car doesn't look like every other vehicle on the road . . . nor did I want it to. It is a bit different which is what I was looking for ~ it's me . . . a bit different . . . The numerous features that came standard on this car are so nice to have available and makes driving so much more comfortable, convenient, enjoyable and fun! I'm lovin the ride thus far . . . Check back with me in about five years . . . I hope to still feel the same! In talking with other Eclipse owners, they were very happy years down the road, I hope I will be too.