2011 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class

2011 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Prices
2011 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Fuel Economy
THE BOMB!!!! by AL FROM NJ on 08/10/2010. Trim: 2011 Mercedes-Benz SL550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I WAS A CORVETTE OWNER FOR MANY YEARS. MY NEW 2011 BENZ SL550 TURNS TWICE AS MANY HEADS THAN MY VETTE DID. MY WIFE NOTICED THAT MORE AND MORE CORVETTE OWNERS WERE OLDER FAT,BALD MIDDLE AGED MEN DRIVING CORVETTES SO SHE DECIDED IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO CHANGE MY BRAND OF CAR. AFTER EXTENSIVE RESEARCH I BOUGHT MY FIRST SL550. THE PERFORMANCE IS AS GOOD AS MY PREVIOUS VETTES(LATEST 2008) WITH THE COMFORT AND STABILITY THAT IS EQUAL. I AM A SPEED FREAK AND THIS NEW SL 550 IS THE BOMB, NOT TO MENTION THE ELEVATION IN STATUS! I AM 51 YEARS OLD WITH A FULL HEAD OF HAIR, AND WHEN RETRACT THAT ROOF THERE IS NO OTHER CAR I WOULD RATHER BE DRIVING! GO AHEAD AND BUY ONE.
Cons: BLACK IS HARD TO KEEP CLEAN!!!!!
Overall review: THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER DRIVEN. GO AHEAD IF YOU CAN AFFORD THIS YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY AND NOT FALL INTO THE CLICHE OF " A MID-LIFE CRISIS" AS I FELT WHEN I BOUGHT MY LAST CORVETTE. I RATE THIS CAR AN ABSOLUTE A+++++++++.
The best car value out there by Pardoc on 02/11/2013. Trim: 2011 Mercedes-Benz SL550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Searched for my sports car for a couple of years. Drove many Porsche's, BMW's, Vetts's...then I finally drove the 2011 SL 550. Wow - what a car. Beautiful, fast, loaded with every comfort you can imagine. I'm not taking anything to the track, so why commt to a car with no practical use. This will be the way to enjoy the Monterrey Pennisula in high style, or could be my daily commuter. Luxury, performance, all in a CPO car. Go find one of these and buy it - you will not be dissappointed!
Cons: Absolutely nothing!
Overall review: Waited a long time to find the right car. The value proposition for a 2 year old MB is outstanding.