2010 Suzuki SX4 Sport

Grandma loves this by golfer01 on 12/04/2010. Trim: 2010 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sedan Standard, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I gave my 1999 Grand Vitra to my sister which she loves and bought my new S/4 and I just love driving it. I seems to have have everything I love in a car. I knew I was going to love it the first time I saw them in the car lot. I would love to buy american made, but I am short and so much of the time I have problems with blind spots and I am just not comfortable in many cars. They seem to know exactly what I like.
Cons: I can't think of anything I don't like about this car.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone.
Great Vehicle but Horrible Transmission by AD on 11/24/2010. Trim: 2010 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sedan LE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A great little car except for the CVT transmission. The 2.0L engine provides ample power. The interior is well built and uses good quality materials. Good quality stereo. Good outside visibility.
Cons: The way the Continuously Variable Transmission works needs a lot improvement.
Overall review: The engine to transmission match is a very poor design and totally disgraces the driving experience. The argument that ‘CVTs take some getting used’ has no value. There is no getting used to this thing. I have rented this car twice. The first time I rented (2009 MY) I concluded the transmission was probably defective since rental cars take some abuse. I rented another SX4 again this year (2010 MY) and the experience was exactly the same. I know CVTs don’t employ gears like regular automatics, but I will use the term anyway for a lack of a better term. The way this CVT works makes it feel like it only has two gears or speeds: low and high, and nothing in between. As soon as you get past 40 mph the thing switches to high gear and acceleration becomes unresponsive. The CVT disadvantage becomes more evident at highway speeds, especially on hills or inclined roads and when passing. To me, this CVT is not worth whatever fuel economy gains it may provide.
High Style and easy on the pocketbook by Hondanomore on 09/03/2010. Trim: 2010 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sport SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: For a compact sedan, this car is hands down above all others. I spent over 6 months test driving everything from the entry level Volvo, BMW, Mercedes to the Civic, Corolla, Elantra, Sentra etc...and even compared to the Jetta and Volvo S40, the SX4 SE sedan was better. Has the most standard Horsepower in its class, comes with 17 in wheels and high performance low profile tires, fully loaded, CD changer (in dash), and navigation, and the best warranty 100K miles. Driving, its not a race car but ite very agile and the new 150 hp engine is a huge improvement over the 2009s, as well as the paddle shifter and the auto stick make it fun to drive even an automatic.
Cons: The seat position is the only thing I think could be better, but I have long legs and no matter what vehicle, I have the same problem, even in the BMW
Overall review: Bottom line is, Bang for buck this is clearly the best, and thats coming from a person with a European car background and this car still impressed me! Not to mention its designed in Italy by Giuguaro, and built in Japan, style+reliability= SX4 sport