2010 Audi S5

Les in Denver by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/20/2013. Trim: 2010 Audi S5 3.0T Premium Plus Cabriolet quattro, Owned 3 years.
Pros: When I finally convinced my wife that we should get a convertible, the Audi was our first choice because we had owned an Audi A6 before, and most importantly, my golf clubs would fit in the trunk. We bought this S5 used complete with every option. The adaptive cruise control is a dream.
Cons: Maybe my expectations were too high for a car that originally listed for $70k, and I have been a Lexus consumer for years, but what is up with the sloppiness of the front end? It feels like the whole thing is going to fall apart whenever you hit a bump. Plus, when you put it in reverse, you have to "goose" to get it to move. This is a serious safety issue to me. The Audi mechanics tell me this is normal. If this is normal, I sure hope I don't find out what it is like when something actually breaks.
Overall review: It looks great, and the power is great, and it is cool to drive with the top down, but be wary of the quality!
best car for the money,hands down. by ellwood joliet on 11/18/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi S5 4.2 Premium Plus Coupe quattro Manual, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the best driving car i ever owned.
Cons: the only problem i have with the car is the lack of storage space in the cabin.
Overall review: pro's unbelievable acceleration and great braking,how can you go wrong.i drive between new york and savannah a lot,i would not want any other car to drive. con's when i bought the vehicle,i bought the more basic model...mistake.if you can afford it,go for the more lux model,you will be happy you did.
best everyday coupe by FG100 on 07/19/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi S5 4.2 Premium Plus Coupe quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Performance. Exterior and interior design. Illumination and MMI.
Cons: None
Overall review: An Audi masterpiece. No competition.
amazing machine by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/06/2013. Trim: 2010 Audi S5 4.2 Premium Plus Coupe quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Stunning
Cons: Wish it had twin turbo
Overall review: Once you drive one you'll want one
Best I ever had by paKmaN on 07/13/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi S5 4.2 Premium Plus Coupe quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: it looks better than yours!!!!
Cons: Pretty pricey but then it's an audi....
Overall review: I hope I can afford an RS5....Need to cut some employees