2011 Toyota Camry

Love my new Camry! by CamryInBatonRouge on 01/06/2011. Trim: 2011 Toyota Camry SE 6-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is roomy. I was set on a Honda Accord but after driving the Camry SE I was sold. Its sporty and comfortable.
Cons: I got the red with black interior. Black interior shows every spec of dirt and with a four year old theres no way to keep it immaculate.
Overall review: This car is great for the price!
Toyota Camry by Dom from Texas on 07/27/2011. Trim: 2011 Toyota Camry Base 6-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The 4 cylinder performs like a 6 cylinder, but used gas like a 2 cylinder. With less than 500 miles on our Camry, we took a 1500 mile trip and averaged 32 MPG. It handled the East Texas hills easily. Quite easily the best auto I have ever owned, and I have owned more than 10.
Cons: I could not find fault with anything
Overall review: VERY NICE AUTO
Nice Car by Rick from Limerick PA on 12/27/2010. Trim: 2011 Toyota Camry XLE 6-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It has a smooth ride and clean lines. It handles very well in all weather conditions.
Cons: The passenger side windshield wiper was off track
Overall review: I would recommend this car!
Can't Go Wrong With Camry by Pabelle33, Rhode Island on 11/20/2010. Trim: 2011 Toyota Camry LE 6-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful styling. Great ride. Contrary to previous reviews about the dark, boring interior, I've got a light ash leather interior and a mahogany woodgrain dash and door accents. Mine also has the larger aluminum alloy wheels. I was a bit thrown by the shifting configuration, at first. This is my first new car in a decade and didn't realize that L1 and L2 have ceased to exist. I have been driving a '98 Avalon that I'm giving to my son. It is still a great car with almost 200,000 miles on her. Could not afford the $40,000.00 for it's 2011 equivalent. I love this Camry and I'm not allowed the space to explain all the reasons.
Cons: My only complaint is not really a flaw, but I was used to the power of the Avalon's 6-cyl engine. I find that the 4 cyl does not respond quite as quickly. It's really a matter of adapting my driving style and not a fault in the Camry. I also wish the stereo had a USB port for an IPOD or thumbdrive. It will, however, play mp3 disks.
Overall review: I bought my Camry direct from the showroom floor. The Superwhite color grabbed me right away. When I poked my head in the window to check out the interior, I was, again, taken with the light gray leather and mahogany accents. I loved that everythiing on the exterior was color keyed except for the chrome border around the grill. I've also got the larger aluminum alloy wheels. This is one sharp looking vehicle. It is solid and quiet on the inside. Heated front seats are also a plus up here in Rhode Island. Unfortunately, I was informed that the features I described are not typical of the LE and that this particular Camry was 'done up' to showcase the skill of the folks who perform their aftermarket customizing. I was relieved to hear the salesman say that they weren't going to add that work to the price. I paid just under $22,000.00. I knew there was a reason I have driven Toyotas for the last 30 years. Quality and price.
very good vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/14/2010. Trim: 2011 Toyota Camry LE 6-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very stylish with the 18" wheels and molding with rear spoiler, also navagation system with back up view in the nav system, also the DVD is in the navagation system, has tv, ipod, bluetooth, and video input. gas mileage is excellent, and love the duel exhaust pipes.
Cons: no auto seat for passenger, can not view dvd while car is moving.
Overall review: my second camary and love them