2010 Infiniti G Coupe

Quality and Performance with sub-par technical design decisions (non-navi) by Driving Enthusiast from Georgia on 12/30/2013. Trim: 2010 Infiniti G37 Sport 6MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Performance, good looks (specially if you have the "S" version), nice fit and finish. I particularly love the growl from the exhaust note; it sounds better than some V8 muscle cars - powerful, yet refined.
Cons: 1) Bluetooth phone integration: in my case, I can receive and make phone calls, but the process is cumbersome (I have to say 4 separate voice commands to make a single call) and I cannot load, store, or manage my phone book. 2) Unable to stream audio via bluetooth, BUT I get a 9GB hard drive to copy CDs? 3) No 3.5mm auxiliary input jack. This means I cannot hook up my phone/mp3 player to the car. 4) there's no digital speedometer option on the trip computer, but they do have an option to view current MPG usage on BOTH screens. 5) no digital clock option on either screen; 6) The outside temp can only be read via the small screen on the dashboard, and not the large one on the control panel.
Overall review: Overall I really like the car. Very comfortable, the seats are awesome - I have the Sport version. Performance is fantastic; this car is FAST. There is some noticeable body roll, which I expected as this is quite a heavy car. Overall, as a driver's car, it is great, and I am very satisfied. If you plan on getting one, I strongly recommend you buy one with the navigation package; it will save you a lot of unpleasant surprises and headaches. most of the issues I mentioned above are resolved with the navigation package.
great sports car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/24/2010. Trim: 2010 Infiniti G37 Sport 6MT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: excellent vehicle great handling and acceleration
Cons: looks like the altima coupe or vice versa
Overall review: not crazy about the redesign, but I love the added horsepower and handling...just wish they would have made altima coupe totally different
Just bought G37x by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/03/2013. Trim: 2010 Infiniti G37x AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent handling and nice electronics package
Cons: Although the engine has remarkable high-end horsepower, the low-end torque is a little lacking.
Overall review: Good driver experience.
Great car! by BB on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2010 Infiniti G37x AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Performance and the way it looks. I have the new Athens Blue and it is beautiful. I get lots of complements on the car
Cons: I have nothing bad to say about the car
Overall review: This is my second G as I had the 35 before this and it is a completely different car when it comes to performance. The G37 is a rocket! The car hugs the road like a mother hugging a child and I have found nothing wrong with this car.
The Perfect Coupe by Donna, Staten Island, New York on 03/10/2010. Trim: 2010 Infiniti G37x AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The car rides like a charm, hugs the road and me at the same time. LOL Easy to handle, Smooth ride, a good solid car.
Cons: Low to the ground when there is a lot of snow. But drives fantastic with a regular 6-7 inch snow fall
Overall review: This car is the best, and I would definately purchase another one in the future.