2011 Toyota Sienna

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Looks great but poor overall quality by Anthony from Tampa on 04/10/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Pass V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great looks, nice power train, quiet highway ride.
Cons: A bunch. Poor panel gaps (lift gate didn't line up properly), power sliding doors made noise and didn't shut properly, interior plastics are very cheap and hard, ugly antena mast, hard front seats, middle seat bottoms have a terrible angle with no adjustment, the middle seats are set on a rack that runs on tracks and the rack doesn't come out, the electronic power steering is nice and light in parking lots and nicely weighted at speed but if you happen to be accelerating from a low speed while turning the wheel you can feel the variable steering just go form light to firm like a switch was turned on, completely uncaring service dept. and the 800 # wasn't any help at all.
Overall review: I want people to know that I'm not a Toyota hater at all. I also have an 02 Camry with 92k on it and it's an excellent car. That is why we traded in our 06 Kia Sedona on the all new Sienna. We liked the new looks of the Sienna over the tired look of the Sedona. To say that I was disappointed is an understsement. I couldn't believe how uncaring Toyota corporate was and wasn't any help at all. After spending $31k for this lemon you would think they would offer some sort of a resolution for us. After 21k miles I am happy to say that tomorrow we will finally be unloading this disapointment for a 2012 Kia Sedona again. I know it's definitely not the best looking van for sure but before this Sienna we own 3 new Hyundai products ( 1 Hyundai and 2 Kia's) and the overall quality ran circles around at least the Sienna anyway.
Disappointed In New England by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/29/2010. Trim: 2011 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Pass V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Purchased based on Toyota's reputation for reliability even though styling is bland and unimaginitive. The seats are comfortable for long trips, but we do miss the Stow'n'Go feature from the Chrysler Town & Country we traded. You don't realize how handy that feature is until you don't have it anymore. That goes for the power liftgate the Town & Country has as well. Our Sienna doesn't have it.
Cons: The fact that it has been recalled already. To buy a vehicle and have it recalled within 2 months of purchase is pretty discouraging.
Overall review: Glad we leased it so we don't have to worry about Toyota's falling resale values as they continue to work their way through a long list of quality and safety recalls.
Cheap Minivan by Gary on 09/29/2013. Trim: 2011 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Pass V6, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Rear camera
Cons: Hard to use nav. system, trouble with sliding doors, cheap interior plastic. This van is not as good as the 06 Sienna I had. They also took away the auto on headlight, and noisy engine. I will not buy another toyota
Overall review: Not a good vehicle for Toyota's famous Quality
SUPERB VAN by DAVE on 01/10/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Sienna Limited AWD 7-Pass V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: love all the "GOODIES" seat heaters,lounge seats in second row,nav. system dual dvd, dual sunroof, wife loves the rear camera we had just bought a 2010 and took in to toyota for 5000 mile check and oil change----saw this 2011 and traded ---NO COMPARISON FIRST VAN--LOVE IT !!!!
Cons: only con is this dang tire inflation warning light----they have taken air out --put gas in --recalibrated sensors--nothing seems to correct it
Overall review: overall--still GREAT
Great Van by Polaskan on 10/24/2011. Trim: 2011 Toyota Sienna LE AWD 7-Pass V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My Sienna is extremely comfortable. Visibility is fantastic and the ride is smooth and quiet. I have yet to find anything about this vehicle that I don't like. The interior is a bit light in color, but with new floor mats that I ordered, the problem of dragging mud and dirt into the vehicle should be solved. I bought the mats that fit the Sienna and no other vehicle. I would recommend the Sienna to anyone.
Cons: The interior upholstery could be a bit darker
Overall review: I love this van. I would recommend it to anyone.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next