2010 Smart fortwo

TOYBENZ by Bud, Maryland Eastern Shore on 04/12/2011. Trim: 2010 Smart fortwo passion cabriolet, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is a BLAST to drive!! Drop the top and GO!
Cons: Sound system could be better, but I usually build a car around my sound system.
Overall review: Zippy, spunky, and it's a Mercedes!
Review ID: #551955 Is this review offensive?
Avoid this car! It's not worth the trouble . . . by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/23/2013. Trim: 2010 Smart fortwo pure, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It's easy to find in a parking lot because it's the only one of its kind (Couldn't fit all my CONS below, so here is part 2 of my REASONS NOT TO BUY THIS PIECE OF JUNK) It's not good on gas (it's actually worse than my old VW); unable to see speedometer from any seat angle because the steering wheel completely blocks it; not able to adjust height or tilt of head rest, steering wheel, or seat as much as I need to in order to be comfortable; when you drop something underneath the seat, it's impossible to retrieve it; sun visors are too small & you can't move them to the side; no alarm system; "panic button" too easy to hit by mistake on key fob; buttons on key fob are not intuitive, wear off
Cons: EVERYTHING: No power when you hit the gas, it just bottoms out and fights you every step of the way (even driving up a multi-level parking structure is a chore); horrible customer service both from dealership (Penske Mercedes Benz West Covina, CA) and Smart USA; multiple issues with electronic system (car loses all power when I'm driving and I can't even pull over!) and dealership will not look into it; does not come with even the most basic of "extras" at purchase (I've never bought a car that didn't come with FLOOR MATS!); bone-jarring ride; hubcaps come off easily; going through the car wash took off my windshield wipers and all of the metal logos on the front and back of the car; cont...
Overall review: DO NOT BUY THIS CAR! Biggest mistake of my life. It's a powerless money pit and an embarrassment
Love My Car by Smart for Buying my SMART on 10/23/2012. Trim: 2010 Smart fortwo passion, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The one thing I hear most about my car is "I Love Your Car" It drives great. I can zip in and out of traffic before they even know I am there. You don't need tons of money to own or drive it and it even has it's own cult following. Smart groups are all over the country and everyone is ready to answer questions about the car. It is easily customized with a lot of addons you can do yourself. If you damage a panel on the car you can replace it yourself in no time flat and save lots on repairs. Want to paint it, No Problem or you can just change the panels to any color you want for about the same price as a good paint job. My car is safer than a lot of ones costing more then twice as much.
Cons: What's not to like. I wish they would bring the ForFour to the States as well.
Overall review: If you only need a two seater car to get you around, this is the car to buy. Great gas mileage 35-40 in city and hwy. Never paid more than $38.00 for a tank of gas and that was Prem @$4.35 a gal. Normally between $28-32 a tank. I spend less in a month than most bigger cars use in one fillup. Do you really NEED that big car all by yourself?
Love My Smart Car by Passion Lover from Hawaii on 03/27/2011. Trim: 2010 Smart fortwo passion, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I enjoy the gas savings, interior seating and comfort, and the safety features. The storage area is larger that I expected and I am able to carry my golf clubs by folding down the passenger seat.
Cons: Everyone notices me wherever I go (I guess that's not a bad thing)!
Overall review: Now that gas prices are rising, the Smart car is a comfortable, stylish alternative for day to day commuting, in town shopping and fun trips to the beach.
The funniest car ever! by Car Guy on 08/09/2010. Trim: 2010 Smart fortwo passion, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its just fun to drive.
Cons: I dont have any yet..
Overall review: I love my smart car. Its drives great, it has a lot of room, its easy to park and it feel like a big car once your inside, also yes I drive my smart on the freeway every day to work and I have to say dosnt feel like you in a small car.