2010 BMW 3-Series

Refined Yet Awesome by basil409 on 05/12/2012. Trim: 2010 BMW 335d Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: My 335D has been a great buying decision. Smooth, great ride and good driving comfort. The D is the best turbodiesel I have driven. Over 35,000 miles I have averaged 26.1 MPG, with fairly aggressive driving. This car exudes refinement, safety, stability, power and smart design. Its the best car I have owned and I plan to keep it.
Cons: Smaller trunk and back seat. Not a lot of front storage space overall. Sound system was not that good, so I changed it out upgrading the speakers (German Maestro) and amps. That took some doing, but it was worth it for sound quality. Left the radio in so I still had the BMW Assist feature.
Overall review: Best Car I have owned. Great to drive!
BMW 328xdrive coupe by Super Mario on 05/18/2011. Trim: 2010 BMW 328i xDrive Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My 328xdrive coupe is really a pleasure to drive, It is very quiet, handles great, awesome lighting and is suprisingly good on gas. The quality of materials is very good in this 40k car. The 4 year no maintenance plan is a no brainer and the car is holding its value.
Cons: BMW should have put an actual readout on the tire pressure monitor system, not just a warning that your tiire is low. I did not like the run flats so I changed them for and all season tire which made the ride so much smoother and quieter.
Overall review: This is my first BMW and so far the Ultimate driving machine has lived up to the reputation all the car magazines give it.
The Ultimate Driving Machine by Happy Owner from New Jersey on 08/31/2011. Trim: 2010 BMW 328i Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handling, pick up and fit & finish.
Cons: so far nothing.......
Overall review: Best handling car I ever owned.......
Tried to satisfy myself with 328i but wasn't quick enough by Phil Arizona on 03/18/2011. Trim: 2010 BMW 328i Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great looks, excellent driving experience, good mpg, infrequent service requirements
Cons: Have to add options which bring price up $$. Requires premium gas, can't view radio display when wearing polarized sunglasses, not a big fan of tire pressure monitors
Overall review: For some reason I actually like the cup holders, go figure. Probably due to them holding my sealable coffee travel mug just perfectly. Steering is best I've ever had after maybe 20+ vehicles over 30 years. Dash without NAV looks sort-of plain in my opinion but is quite costly to add & not so common on the 328's. Not having Home Link as standard equipment is unforgivable. Power seats should also have been standard by default given the starting cost of the vehicle. Gas mileage very good when driven gently, averaged 27 with 70% highway all the time. The last possible downside to a 328i is it's not extremely fast and may only suffice for a while. I traded up after 11 months to a 335d, had to have more power.
The Ultimate Rip Off Inferior to a 2000 Maxima by Mick from Redwood City, CA on 02/22/2011. Trim: 2010 BMW 328i Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks nice. Relatively quiet interior.
Cons: It is drastically overpriced and is outclassed by my old 2000 20th Anniversary Maxima. No smoked glass Auto wipers have to be turned on 3.0 I6 has less power than my 2000 Maxima 3.0 V6 40K and less in EVERY performance and statistics category than the G37 Handles inside card are plastic New car odor strong and toxic smelling , bad toxic rating (3.2 healthystuff dot org) Size of car is laughable. Rear seat is tiny Window control in hard to reach place. Bad run flat tires OEM, no spare. Gas mileage less than that 2000 Maxima. Glove box inadequate size No dual exhaust Cup holders bad No standard navi, standard dash and controls bad Homelink doesnt work right Doors need to be slammed
Overall review: I think this car is at a bad price point for the value it provides.