2010 BMW 7-Series

Test Driver
Cool car by ZonedOut on 05/03/2012. Trim: 2010 BMW 750Li xDrive Sedan.
Pros: Excellent smottth drive. One of the best sedans
Cons: Premiumfuel
Overall review: good buy
The Ultimate Fun Car by Max / Florida on 02/08/2011. Trim: 2010 BMW 750i xDrive Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I had this 2010 750xi for months. The acceleration and handling are excellent. It did take me a while to learn all the iDrive but it was fine. I like the interiors very much. It's better than the Audi I had. The screen for Navigation is bigger than the others. Really fun to drive. I was not much a fan for BMW. I had bad experiences with BMW many years ago. But I decide to give it a try again after I did a test drive in Munich BMW head office last year. Anyway, it's a very nice car to drive. X drive make you feel a lot more confidence for the bad weather.
Cons: Not as quiet as Lexus LS460. Standard feature does not include the rear view camera. 14/20 is kind of high on gas millage. My Q7 is almost the same. I drive is little bit confuse at the beginning. It took me a while to get used to all the gadget. I was hoping the car have option to set it on or off for the all wheel drive.
Overall review: It's a great car to drive. I also got a lot attentions from girls. The car is a magnet for girls.
Great vehicle in the $80-110K category. by Marc on 06/05/2010. Trim: 2010 BMW 750Li xDrive Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent overall vehicle. I had 2008 750IL, which was great, but whatever annoying things that were lacking from the '08 were corrected. Fast accelleration, great handling, great appearance. Vastly improved iDrive (the '08 navigation was the worst I had ever experienced anywhere, but it's excellent now). Great attention to details that only a driver would notice. For example, the sunroof was a bit noisy on the '08; now it's very quiet, and the wind deflector even retracts when you exceed 80 mph. The turning radius on the '08 was ridiculously large; now it's nice and tight. The headlights turn as you turn the steering wheel. Etc.
Cons: nothing yet
Overall review: Great vehicle. Good value and overall well positioned. I had compared the 750 to the S, the CL, the E55 coupe and Panamera. I love MB, but the S seemed too 'old' (not sporty enough). The CL is a bit better, but not much more than an S for a lot more money. The E coupe is a great-looking car, but it's a too small to be a contender in this catagory. It's built on a C chassis (why not an E chassis, MB??? An $80K MB decent-size coupe would rock). I loved the Panamera, but didn't like the feeling in the front seats--too cramped. I'm sure the cockpit-like compartments are intentional, but I felt claustrophobic. Also, I could not see out of the rearview mirror. It's curved upward, like a smile, but the rear window is curved downward. The result was like a Venn diagram and I couldn't see a thing.
The Worst Car by Emmanuel on 05/01/2010. Trim: 2010 BMW 750i Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Superb Apperance
Cons: Everything underneath the superb appearance is a nightmare
Overall review: Whatever you do, please (emphasized) don't let the appearance fool you, don't waste your money on this model or other models in this class; you will be far more rewarded for your money if you buy a Lexus LS or Mercedes Benz S-class model. In fact, these days you can get most of the options available on the 7 series also available on cheaper model cars from Chevy or Ford. I bought a 2009 750i but it had to be replaced with a 2010 model because of multiple manufacturer defect problems, and my new 2010 model is no better. And don't count on their promised warranty either, because when it comes to coverage when and where it mattered most, they will tell you it is your entire fault. I have owned a Lexus and Mercedes and other cars, but I must say my BMW 7-series is the worse car I have ever owned and my experience with BMW NA personnel is the worse customer relationship experience I have ever had
excellent car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/22/2014. Trim: 2010 BMW 750Li xDrive Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: very strong but yet smooth, with X-drive it is a lot safer to drive on snowy or icy roads than my previous SUV's
Cons: Premium gas
Overall review: excellent car, luxurious but sporty when you want it to be.