2010 Infiniti G Sedan

Better than my 2002 BMW 525 (which really was the ultimate machine) by WDD on 04/24/2012. Trim: 2010 Infiniti G37 Sport 6MT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Sport package, safe, value compared to the germans, durability, fast, good looking, and athletic. Real MPG is 21-26 which is good for 300+hp and can keep up with the V8's.
Cons: Minor details. Stitching in the back seats (black) isn't the same color as the front (gray). Tires are getting louder after 20K miles, but they still work good! Leather could be of better quality. If you want to drive aggressive you must use DS and the pattle shifters. D on the tranny isn't as smooth as my BMW was, but it feels sportier.
Overall review: Comparable cars I've driven are my dad's Audi A4, my VW Quantum, Pathfinder, 240SX, BMW 525, Civic Si and this car G37xS. The 525 was the best, but this is a better sports sedan(mostly due to the power train). The steering is as good as the 525 and it handles better. I almost got the 328 in 2010 and don't regret it. It was an inferior car, and cost more. I look forward to checking out the new 3 series to see if it's improved; but those BMW's are not worth the extra money and don't last. BMW peaked 10 years ago and now Lexus and Infiniti are better choices (Audi too, but they aren't reliable). I couldn't stand the repairs on the BMW once it hit 70K miles and came out of warrenty. I baught this Infiniti so it'll last 200K with minimal work (Both my Nissan's went 200K without any major work). That's real engineering!
Wolf in Sheeps clothing. Stealth super car! by foxyloxy on 10/10/2011. Trim: 2010 Infiniti G37 Journey, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Phenomenal acceleration! I traded in my Porsche Boxster for this G37 and have never regretted it. I recently bought my son a 2011 Mustang V6 for a little less money but what a difference! The G37 beats the Mustang hands down for response and acceleration. Much more spacious and easy to carry all my gardening and home improvement stuff as well as 4 passengers comfortably. The only negative for the G37 is it does not turn as many heads as the Mustang. But that can be an advantage when your doing 80 mph and not attracting the CHP!!
Cons: I was apprehensive about the staying power of the G37 after nearly 2 years of hard driving. But I am very pleased to report it is just as zippy as new. However the gas mileage is only 22 mpg and uses PREMIUM which is expensive. Also, the bodywork has sustained a couple of parking lot dings and scratches so the paintwork doesn't look pristine anymore.
Overall review: Great car for blistering speed, acceleration, cornering and driving thrills. Not so good as a chick magnet!
Sleeper by J in Wisconsin on 09/22/2011. Trim: 2010 Infiniti G37x AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: All the power I have needed. Average 26+ mpg on regular!
Cons: None.
Overall review: Great car! Now, cooled seats!
Needs some polish by Xyrium on 06/01/2011. Trim: 2010 Infiniti G37x AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good power, nice handling, and decent styling (a bit bulbous in the rear quarters though)
Cons: Noisy, vibration in the interior, terrible cold start up idle and noise.
Overall review: You get what you pay for... I'd choose an Audi for it's refinement and balance if you are seeking something reasonably sophisticated and inexpensive. BMW is the clear step up in refinement and performance over both Infiniti and Audi, but has the price tag to accompany it.
FUN TO DRIVE, Recommended by DonF on 03/05/2011. Trim: 2010 Infiniti G37 Journey, Owned 1 year.
Pros: VERY FAST, good looking, comfortable, good MPG for number of horses, great features. Relaxed, and fun to dirve.. quality from front to back... my second G-37...
Cons: Needs day time running lights.... Lights are to be on when raining in my state, When you turn the lights on during daylight, instrument lighting dims to night time mode and is very difficult to see...I think that happens in all vehicles. Someone should come with a "lights on for rain" switch...that would not effect dashboard lights. also the G37 rear camera view is difficult to see in the day time... that is my only complaint... love the car...
Overall review: Great Car...