2010 Kia Sportage

Great little crosover. by horsepoor from Grants Pass on 08/13/2010. Trim: 2010 Kia Sportage EX V6 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I'm a 64 year old woman. I have found this vehicle very comfortable for 4 but perfect for 2 people. I am 5'9" tall. this vehicle has plenty of head and leg room. Gas economy is very good for a V6.
Cons: There is no forward or backwards adjustability to the headrest. It only adjusts up and down. Makes it difficult to find a comfortabe headrest position. Otherwise this vehicle would be perfect.
Overall review: This vehicle is almost perfect.
not bad by altimadr on 07/08/2010. Trim: 2010 Kia Sportage LX 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: it works for me
Cons: i would like a awd
Overall review: its ok
Cute SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/24/2010. Trim: 2010 Kia Sportage LX V6 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable, MPG, Smooth Ride, Roommie, Overall Look
Cons: Acceleration
Overall review: I've had this car for a month and so far so good. It wasn't my first choice but I got a great deal and I'm very happy with it. It's a smooth ride for an SUV. I've been averaging 25.5 mpg, which surprised me but most of my commute is on the freeway. I think it's a very cute and comfortable car. The real test will be to see how it handles on the snow and ice. The only complaint that I have is it takes a bit longer to accelerate and shift up then I'd like. If you're looking for a small comfortable SUV definately consider the Sportage.
kiasuv by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/23/2010. Trim: 2010 Kia Sportage LX 2WD AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling is a little outdated and the standard 4 cylinder can use a little more power. The fit and finish is excellent, driving is smooth, but road noise makes it necessary to turn up the volume on the radio/cd. Having owned the car for 6mos. now and driven over 2200 miles, I would rate this a very good small suv wth lots of room, and extermely comfortable interior. I would definitely buy another one.
Cons: 4 cylinder underpowered, road noise.
Overall review: fit and finish
2010 SPORTAGE, SCORES A+ by Artist Hauling Art & people on 07/22/2013. Trim: 2010 Kia Sportage LX V6 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Traded a 2007 with 72,000/mi. for a 2010 with 32,000. A dream come true. Dealer asked to check out the 2012. Getting in hit my head and cargo space had an extra set of seats. NO ONE I've spoken with who traded 2010 or lwer to 2012 & higher was happy with the changes. 2010, comfortable, classy. Two back seats down, hauls everything I've ever needed to.Two back seats up, additional 3 people, comfortable. Tried Kia. Stay w. Kia. Use warranty offered by dealer. Free oil & flluid changes. Notified by phone when due, also window reminder. Dealer, personable, service great and timely. I'm devoted to Kia. Kia is devoted to me. Have folks asking about it. Always have good things to say.DEPENDABLE.
Cons: Front seatbelts uncomfortable at times. Not sure why I can't adjust them not to cut in side of my neck.
Overall review: First experience with a 2007 one owner Kia Sportage. The dealer pulled out the stops to help me purchase a 2010 Model with lower mileage. Best move I've ever made. Also, went to dealer to check out the 2012 Sportage. As I opened the door to enter I hit my head on the top edge of driver's side body. Too cramped inside, and lack of space for cargo made me realize I will always look for a 2010 or earlier model KIA Sportage. It looks like all newer models of small SUV's. I ride in style, comfort and doesn't matter if I'm headed out of state or just around the corner, it ALWAYS comes through. Gas mileage is impressive. I'm an Artist and need that extra space to move art from venue to venue. It get me, a passenger and our art there every time. When I need to help out a neighbor with a ride or with moving I'm all for it. Easy to get in and out of. Easy to load and unload. Easy to change over from passenger car to hauling. Overall, Love It !