2010 Hyundai Santa Fe

Go for 2.2 crdi Automatic Gear! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/04/2013. Trim: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My previous car was a Santa Fe 2.2 crdi, 2009 model. I had a trouble-free 95 K, including break pads!.. However about 70 K wheel winding noise became noticeable, at 95 K the service said that the two wheel bearers need replacement in March 2012. I decided to give that car and bought 2010 model 2.2 crdi 3.5K on the clock. Now it is on 36 K have had no problems so far, I am expecting similar wheel bearer noise in coming months... Very happy to use and own.
Cons: Wheel bearers!.. It has been the only problems in my two Santa Fes'
Overall review: Value for money, even much more!.. strongly recommend to those who would like to own a SUV and also family car.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe gives Honda CRV, Toyota RAV4 some competition by Daniel M. on 05/13/2013. Trim: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 2.4 Auto FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable, roomy, great leg & hip room. plenty of cargo area in the back, and you have the option of purchasing some luggage rails for the roof to give yourself more interior space for a cooler if you're going on a road trip someplace. Excellent room for 4 Adults, but will also sit 5 comfortably. I would recommend this SUV, since it cost less than other SUV's currently out there. I hope my review helps other's in deciding which SUV to buy.
Cons: the 2.4 cyl 174hp engine could use a little help (and torque). I feel it should be at least a 2.5 190hp engine with a little more torque to get you up some small inclines without it having to down shift to another gear. I wonder how do they figure the Highway MPG these days, when most areas, the HWY speed limits are now 65, 70 & 75 in most areas?? maybe they were basing it off the 55 mph HWY speed???? Standard Halogen Projection Headlight could be brighter. Not many H11B replacement bulbs out there at the moment to replace the factory bulbs. HOWEVER, word has it Sylvania is coming out with some H11B SilverStar Ultra sometime after July 2013 timeframe...
Overall review: I just went on a road trip from South Texas to Houston (about 340 miles). I'm finding that my MPG is about 17.5 City, and with Cruise Control "ON" & A/C on @ 70 mph, my HWY MPG is 24.5. No speeding up, not really passing anyone, just enjoying the drive. Better than driving my Fiancee's 06 Chevy Tahoe LT =) ... Looking back, I would go with the 3.5 V6 276hp engine. Gas mileage is pretty close, only off by 2mpg city & highway. SO, if anyone buys a Hyundai Santa Fe, go for the V6, the extra Horsepower will come in handy. NO REGRETS buying mine, just wishing the MPG was a little better and a slightly stronger motor. BUT, i'm happy with what I have. Great for a road trip, or just regular everyday city commuting. Can't go wrong with this SUV. Im looking at buying some aftermarket driving lights to augment the low beam headlights.
GREAT BODY DESIGN by LEA on 03/12/2011. Trim: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 2.4 Auto AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: LIKE THE CAR HANDLES GREAT ON THE ROAD, DECENT GAS MILAGE ON THE HIGHWAY,
Cons: THE HEADLIGHTS, I HAVE READ OTHER REVIEWS AND NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE HEADLIGHTS. I DO A LOT OF NIGHT DRIVING AND COMPARED TO OTHER CARS YOR VISABILITY IS ABOUT HALF, THE HEADLIGHTS ALOOK LIKE THEY ARE POINTING DOWNWARD, HAD THE CAR BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP AND THEY SAY THAT IS THE WAY IT IS, I HAVE COMPLAINED TO HYUNDIA THE FEDERAL SAFETY BOARD AND ANY ONE ELSE THAT WILL LISTEN, AND NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM. MAYBE IF THEY GET ENOUGH COMPLAINTS THEY WILL DO SOMETHING !!
Overall review: GREAT CAR FOR THE PRICE
Saved Our Lives by Molly on 04/25/2014. Trim: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: It saved our lives. I fell asleep on driving the highway west of Salt Lake (Salt flats) blinking into the sun . My new 2010 had 1132 miles and I was loving it. It did not roll due to Santa Fe equipment which righted the van . I did hit the huge truck in front of me. My car was totaled. Due to the high safety rating I had excellent coverage and I immediately bought another identical one. My daughter riding with me went home and bought one too.I am leaving my Santé Fe to use at my cabin and can use it like a truck. Buying a classy two door Elantra. Love Hundai.
Cons: No cons in 3 years
Overall review: Excellent
Owe our lives to this car. by Rita on 02/10/2014. Trim: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: My two oldest daughters (ages 23 & 22) love this car. The best thing I can say is that both girls had major accidents in this vehicle (not the cars fault) and everyone involved walked away with just a few bruises. My first daughter rear ended a vehicle and the other drivers car had the trunk smashed into its back seat.. She walked away from this accident with a few bruises and over $9,000 in damage to the car. My youngest daughter lost control and ended up hitting a tree. The car was totaled but everyone(my nephews and a dog) came out of it with just a few bruises. Thank you Hyundai for making a car that my children could survive an accident in. The airbags worked real well, too.
Cons: I think the steering is too sensitive on turns but my daughters love this car and don't think it's that sensitive and since they drive it all the time I guess they should know.
Overall review: Probably would like to buy another Hyundai (maybe a used one).