2011 Ford Fiesta

small sporty by Dominic on 10/05/2013. Trim: 2011 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Nice ride, lot of cars are terrible for long trips. Not this one comfortable not a back ach.I drive a stick and get good mileage.
Cons: Performance with this car or at least mine deepened on the oil you are using and gas octane. I was running the synthetic blend 5-20 and regular 87 and the car had no get up and go at all. I switched to full synthetic 5-20 and 92 gas and it was like a whole different car. with it being brand new I believe I should not have to be running premium already.
Overall review: for a small car it's a good buy.
My fiesta SE by Kassie on 05/05/2012. Trim: 2011 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I just traveled from Cincinnati to Connecticut and got over 45 mpg, no kidding. This is my kind of car! Nice looks, nice ride, love it.
Cons: Not too crazy about the computer trying to learn the driver's driving habits. Transmission can buck once in a while. Small point for me, too much left to absolutely love!
Overall review: Good value for the money.
Very good car for the price. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/06/2012. Trim: 2011 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very agile and peppy for a small engine. I average 43MPG in the city and 49MPG on the Hwy.
Cons: Revs high when you don't want it too perform. Would be nice to have a paddleshifter.
Overall review: Great car, highly recommended.
Dynamite comes in small packages! by Heather on 08/19/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Pretty quick response time, the gas mileage is fantastic, comfortable and roomy interior.
Cons: That they don't have a convertible.
Overall review: I bought this vehicle not really knowing what to expect and I am pleasantly surprised. It has decent get up and go, the SYNC system is just awesome and a very helpful tool, it's an overall fun vehicle to drive. We take it on road trips all the time, it handles the rain like a champ. I would definitely purchase another one, and the gas stations no longer make me cringe. Please Ford keep this fantastic little car in your line up!
my fiesta by becthemec from georgia on 03/18/2012. Trim: 2011 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the color and it rides very good even on a long trip
Cons: no storage space inside need bottle holders in the back
Overall review: great gas miliage and very roomy