2011 Ford Fiesta

FORD makes a good case for buying an import. by Ricco from Idaho on 08/25/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Gas mileage is pretty good(when I can get it to start).
Cons: I have had this car for 3 months,and it has been nothing but trouble.
Overall review: The first car I ever owned was a Ford(almost 40 years ago)and it was junk.I drove Dodge trucks and Oldsmobile cars most of my life,and enjoyed many years of trouble free driving. After swearing to never own another Ford,and keeping that promise to myself for all these years,I gave in and gave Ford another chance.What a huge mistake that was. After 3 months of headaches,trying to get the electrical problem fixed,I think my only option left is the LEMON LAW. Ford has been contacted,and has yet to do anything to resolve the problem(that's all I want). Anyone who buys a 2011 Fiesta may love it at first,but I promise you that you will be sorry.This car is an embarassment to American auto makers. I will NEVER own another FORD!!!!!!!!!!!
My fiesta SE by Kassie on 05/05/2012. Trim: 2011 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I just traveled from Cincinnati to Connecticut and got over 45 mpg, no kidding. This is my kind of car! Nice looks, nice ride, love it.
Cons: Not too crazy about the computer trying to learn the driver's driving habits. Transmission can buck once in a while. Small point for me, too much left to absolutely love!
Overall review: Good value for the money.
small sporty by Dominic on 10/05/2013. Trim: 2011 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Nice ride, lot of cars are terrible for long trips. Not this one comfortable not a back ach.I drive a stick and get good mileage.
Cons: Performance with this car or at least mine deepened on the oil you are using and gas octane. I was running the synthetic blend 5-20 and regular 87 and the car had no get up and go at all. I switched to full synthetic 5-20 and 92 gas and it was like a whole different car. with it being brand new I believe I should not have to be running premium already.
Overall review: for a small car it's a good buy.
Dynamite comes in small packages! by Heather on 08/19/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Pretty quick response time, the gas mileage is fantastic, comfortable and roomy interior.
Cons: That they don't have a convertible.
Overall review: I bought this vehicle not really knowing what to expect and I am pleasantly surprised. It has decent get up and go, the SYNC system is just awesome and a very helpful tool, it's an overall fun vehicle to drive. We take it on road trips all the time, it handles the rain like a champ. I would definitely purchase another one, and the gas stations no longer make me cringe. Please Ford keep this fantastic little car in your line up!
Very good car for the price. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/06/2012. Trim: 2011 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very agile and peppy for a small engine. I average 43MPG in the city and 49MPG on the Hwy.
Cons: Revs high when you don't want it too perform. Would be nice to have a paddleshifter.
Overall review: Great car, highly recommended.