2010 Kia Rio

Enthusiast
Pleasant surprise!!! by Michael, Queens NY on 09/16/2012. Trim: 2010 Kia Rio LX.
Pros: I drove recently over 3000 miles on curvy roads of Or, Wa and Ca coast mountains and I was stunned by easiness this car was coping with such difficult conditions under full load of two adults, two suitcases, two large bags and other stuff! I could not believe this is just 1.6 engine! Automatic tranny is designed wonderful way, giving skilful driver full control up- and downhill (I must say that I do have over 700 k miles behind me and I listen to the engine while driving!)! Gas mileage was never below 28mpg and in peaks hit 35mpg on flat roads even with AC on!
Cons: I did not like the way the left side mirror was located and the angle left windshield frame was set in relation to typical driver's position (I am medium size guy) - covering in fact too much of area necessary to maneuver properly and safely in tight spaces and making left turns (I must say again that I do have over 700 k miles behind me and I drove more than 15 car models of different sizes and designs from Ford Gran Torino to Cadillac De Ville sedan to Toyota Supra to Pontiac T1000 and I really know, what I am doing on the road and what I am talking here about!).
Overall review: I was really very pleasantly surprised with this rental car, which I used for almost three weeks without any problem! I highly recommend this car as a dependable and economic transportation - despite the fact that on daily basis I drive now my third four wheel drive Subaru Impreza!!!
My Little Rio by Gary from Texarkana on 02/15/2012. Trim: 2010 Kia Rio LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great gas mileage, performance, awesome car
Cons: I can't find any.
Overall review: I love my little Kia Rio LX. It is a great lil car.
A GREAT LITTLT CAR by foxfire51, FT Myers, FL on 06/09/2011. Trim: 2010 Kia Rio LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Well outfitted, power windows, doors, locks, interior trunk and gas cover release. I am 350lbs and am very comfortable in this car. I have been in american cars that the seat belt would not go around me, I have plenty of room in this car. Very, Very pleased and a great price.
Overall review: An Excellent car for the price, peppy engine even with air on.
This is a Great Little Car! by LAURIE on 02/19/2011. Trim: 2010 Kia Rio LX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great on gas, good milage!
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: I whave already bought 2 Kia's and will continue to buy them!
Kia rio 10 by Ed on 05/11/2014. Trim: 2010 Kia Rio LX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great gas mileage
Cons: I've had sensor problems and problems with the o/d. No significant problems
Overall review: Great buy for the price