2010 Audi S4

Audi S4 by Dallas Phantom on 03/31/2012. Trim: 2010 Audi S4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The car is a beast, quiet as 4-cylinder but fast as anything, it will put a fight up against a Challenger or Charger solely because of the AWD. The AWD is great too, I can get up the driveway no problem in the winter. Never felt unsafe in the snow or rain, handles beautifully in all weather. Backseats are roomy, the trunk is giant and can hold 3-4 giant suitcases. The trunk actually holds my kitchen better than my kitchen holds my kitchen. The two-person seat/mirror memory is fantastic too, I loathe driving any other car now!
Cons: Cup holders in the front are small. Had a recall when I first got the car, unavoidable. Low profile tires look and ride awesome, but you need the warranty as one pot-hole can ruin your evening out.
Overall review: Had three cars throughout my life, this is by far the best. When I was looking for a luxury/sports car, I was choosing from a Challenger, Charger, CTS-V, a ZR1/Z06, and an S5. The Challengers and Chargers are nice cars, but too overplayed. The Corvettes are only fast cars, not impressive when it comes to comfort or navigation. The CTS-V was an extremely close second, but I couldn't grasp the concept of not having AWD in the winter (though this car is truly beautiful as well). I ultimately choose an S4 Prestige in Brilliant Black with the black/red leather over the S5 due to slightly better gas mileage and the four doors. Having four doors does not hinder this car in the slightest, and if you have more than one friend it will be appreciated beyond comprehension.
Audi S5 - Scary Fast! by henryr01 in Nashville on 02/28/2012. Trim: 2010 Audi S4 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Scary Fast!! Drop dead gorgeous! The sports Diff and Audi Select are stunning (FUN!!) to see in action. My wife’s favorite feature is the Side Assist and I’ll have to agree. Once you’re used to it, you’ll never want to give it up.
Cons: Brakes start to fade coming out of 120. :( There isn't much NOT to like about the car. Back seats are on the small side, but if you want bigger back seats, get an S6!
Overall review: Bought July 2009. We had to go out of state to find the one we wanted, but it was WELL worth the trip and effort. Worth every penny we paid for it! And I can't say that about all my past cars.
A Real Sleeper by BB on 09/16/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi S4 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fast, hanldes great, rides great, good mileage. A real sleeper.
Cons: Cup holders, there is only one full size in the front
Overall review: I've owned a 2002 BMW M3 and a 2009 Porsche Cayman S. It's not as visceral as the BMW, and not as scalpel like as the Porsche, but this car is just as qucik but rides better and still handles incredibly well, has more room and gets better mileage. It's a sports car, but does not remind you every second you drive it that it is one. Really easy car to live with. Plenty of room, big trunk. It's my favorite of the 63 cars I've owned.